Wow I had no idea hood rats were that wack UPDATE PG 8: I'm sorry to those I offended

I'm from the suburbs and it's mainly a rich white place so you don't see a lot of ghetto hood rat behavior. In fact most of what I saw was based on WSHH and youtube 
laugh.gif

I went to Boston last week to see Transformers and afterwards I went to get some Mcdonalds. I was at the one near Park Street/Boston Common.

I get in there and I was like DAMN
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Everyone was screaming, dissing each others' weave, blasting music from their cell phones
indifferent.gif
, pushing, it was like a scene right out of WSHH, minus the violence.

I lived a sheltered life until I saw how wack these people act. Now I feel bad for you NTers living in the city that have to deal with this behavior daily.

I'm from the suburbs and it's mainly a rich white place so you don't see a lot of ghetto hood rat behavior. In fact most of what I saw was based on WSHH and youtube 
laugh.gif

I went to Boston last week to see Transformers and afterwards I went to get some Mcdonalds. I was at the one near Park Street/Boston Common.

I get in there and I was like DAMN
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Everyone was screaming, dissing each others' weave, blasting music from their cell phones
indifferent.gif
, pushing, it was like a scene right out of WSHH, minus the violence.

I lived a sheltered life until I saw how wack these people act. Now I feel bad for you NTers living in the city that have to deal with this behavior daily.

Originally Posted by scshift

Now I feel bad for you NTers living in the city that have to deal with this behavior daily.

F that. You tryna be slick... just say what it is OP.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Now I feel bad for you NTers living in the city that have to deal with this behavior daily.

F that. You tryna be slick... just say what it is OP.
grin.gif

Um I'm not being racist at all 
indifferent.gif

There's rats in my town. Asian, white, black and latina rats.

I've been to Boston countless times as well as NYC, but I only stay/hang around the rich areas. No, I don't go to the hood.

Um I'm not being racist at all 
indifferent.gif

There's rats in my town. Asian, white, black and latina rats.

I've been to Boston countless times as well as NYC, but I only stay/hang around the rich areas. No, I don't go to the hood.

Originally Posted by prymone

was onna say.. whats with the sig man?
u listen rap but never been around a *!$$!** before today
My sig isn't referring to rap. It's referring to blacked out cars.

Back
Top Bottom