Wow...John Edwards is a dirt bag

Miraculously, both John Edwards the Politician and John Edwards the 'psychic' are dirtbags and douches. The only difference is one waits for the personto die to %$@$ the family.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Old news, we been known that dude is a dirtbag, lets kick a man while he is down shall we.

My point exactly! People in here spazzing. Yea he said and done some foul things, but everyone else has too. We cant say one is worse than the other. Cheating is cheating. Him saying that comment and the fact that the other guy is expressing his love for his wife to the side chick, both are disprespecting the mother of their children. Period!
Nah son, it takes a different kind of scum, to make plans to leave you're wife when she is dying, or in an unthinkable condition. Dirtbagindeed.

Somebody just told me last week John Mccain left his wife after she got deformed and paralyzed in a car accident for his moneybags wife. Is that true?

Just sheding light on the fact that this situation is not only unique to him.

Appreciate you shedding light on this. I had no idea this type of behavior or these types of people existed.

Back
Top Bottom