roll.gif
@ Maury "finish up" Duke said that with the
indifferent.gif

First off...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Another thing about this situation is Maury had to have known in advance. He had to have known that good ol crafts-makin douglas's wife was cheating...butthe kid situation came out of nowhere. How you gonna pass out when u find out wifey is gettin piped by the block and your seed is really homeboys from twofloors below...This dude needs to man up and take care of business

Off-topic
Any of y'all know anyone who has been on the maury show and/or any other similar show? How can u just go on a show and put ur biz infront of the world likethat
tired.gif
...especially them broads who go on with they 8th baby fatherclaimin that its him, when we all I ain't his cuz this girl looks like the stereotypical skeet dumpster..

Damn she's foul for doing that in the first place. If I was him she'd better pray she's still breathing when we're headed back to the trailerpark

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Damn she's foul for doing that in the first place. If I was him she'd better pray she's still breathing when we're headed back to the trailer park
co-sign.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by nine point five

hold the #*+$ up.... how does the chic get a pass and everybody cheers her shiesty $%# when she was probably doin it before homebody was?
smh.gif
double standards n $+*@. Tryin to act like she's all ritchous, storming off stage crying. @$@@#$%...

M!ke

No doubt.

She was crying, yelling, hitting him and grilling at the end, but she was doing the same exact thing AND before him, and she proceeded to let him raise kids that might not be his!!!

GRIMEY

She Lost ALL HER Goodness when she said that $*!$ %*%* that both of them are wrong but she aint no better

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

sooo many things that i thought was funny with this vid:

at 4:30 when maury was like "finish up" it had me dying

at 5:37 when the chick he was cheatin with had the "oh snap!" reaction (gif worthy imo)

at 5:44 aint that the ayo dude from college hill???
mauryohsnaps.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by nine point five

hold the #*+$ up.... how does the chic get a pass and everybody cheers her shiesty $%# when she was probably doin it before homebody was?
smh.gif
double standards n $+*@. Tryin to act like she's all ritchous, storming off stage crying. @$@@#$%...

M!ke

No doubt.

She was crying, yelling, hitting him and grilling at the end, but she was doing the same exact thing AND before him, and she proceeded to let him raise kids that might not be his!!!

GRIMEY

QFT

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the video.

smh.gif
@ the situation; both of them are grimey.

Back
Top Bottom