Wow McCain gets Barack'rolled at the debate!!! Got damn

Its funny that this generation spends hours and hours making youtube videos instead of writing books and paintings like they use to, this must have taken longtime to make.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hilarious!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Its funny that this generation spends hours and hours making youtube videos instead of writing books and paintings like they use to, this must have taken long time to make.
progression of technology....reach more people, less capital required and potential greater returns-

Originally Posted by mdresident

this might be a stupid question...that isn't real is it?
No, it isn't real. At no point during the Republican National Convention did Rick Astley begin to play, with clips of Senator Obama sayingpieces of the lyrics from his speeches.

Its Fake! Its two different videos mashed together. There is a video of Obama with pieces of interviews thats hes given that are put together to create thelyrics to the song playing, and then its just McSame looking lost again at one of his rallies

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

Its Fake! Its two different videos mashed together. There is a video of Obama with pieces of interviews thats hes given that are put together to create the lyrics to the song playing, and then its just McSame looking lost again at one of his rallies

Its Fake! Its two different videos mashed together. There is a video of Obama with pieces of interviews thats hes given that are put together to create the lyrics to the song playing, and then its just McSame looking lost again at one of his rallies

smh..
i think people understood that part...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

mdresident wrote:

smh..
i think people understood that part...
Apparently not when there a number of people asking if it was in fact real, step off your booster seat and relax bro

laugh.gif
, no, my point is, i think people get that it was a compilation ofinterviews, i think people were wondering if it was actually being played at a rally.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Its funny that this generation spends hours and hours making youtube videos instead of writing books and paintings like they use to, this must have taken long time to make.

And commenting on it is even below that.

Back
Top Bottom