Wow....my first accident

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Originally Posted by dugtrio

isn't this the little asian boy who got his %%# beat on youtube and was dropping the n bomb repeatedly?

i think i hate this dude, i didn't even know that was possible over the net either.
I knew it was t his dude...I got on dude couple years back for being corny.

What part of Cali you stay at C-Pain.

Im tryna come up.
South Sacramento, CA, zip code: 95828

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

saddest thing about this whole thing.. he hasn't even learned from his own mistake....

you just KNOW he's going to keep on doing what he's doing....speeding and not giving a crap about what he damages and who he potentially hurts..

so THIS is why teen driver insurance rates are the highest..
THIS is why teen drivers have the highest accident rates....
THIS is why teen drivers have the highest FATALITY rates...

b/c you deluded kids don't learn and think you are invincible.

ps. your thing about full insurance?....what if you crashed into someone's car that THEY worked hard for?... that was their only means of transportation...and you wreck it.
insurance only pays book value...usually it's less than the true value (note - NOT monetary, but the meaning and importance, having a reliable vehicle to use).

grow up.
TRY to learn that your actions have consequences.

too bad you probably won't... you'll crash car after car, making piss poor decision and probably will end up driving drunk and hurting someone...

I"m getting old...
damn kids.
You must have had a fender bender or gotten into a crash with a teenager.................Either that or someone close to you had something happen to them relating to this.
nope. not one bit.
the point is that the OP doesn't even CARE about his actions..

I have issues with people that don't take responsibility for their own actions.. and especially when those actions could potentially harm/maim/kill another human being.

dude doesn't care...and it shows his maturity level, or lack thereof...and his complete disregard for other people and other people's property.
Who said i didn't care about my actions? I cared enough to take on take risks that i endured upon myself, so i don't see what's theproblem? I cared enough to put down car insurance before leaving any further that same morning. Most people, matter fact tons of drivers on the daily barelyeven care about having insurance or not. So the next time someone runs into you, which is a risk everyone has to take when driving on the road, and theydon't have insurance i hope they care enough to somehow write you a statement to pay you back in cash. Just because i got in an accident with someonedoesn't mean i don't care. What i didn't care what was going to happen, thats why i have insurance in the first place. What i done wasn'tanymore wrong than the average collision, we all exchanged information and if something happens, there's always medical insurance for that. All you peoplelove overreacting and whine about some worthless "what if" situations. What if i did hit someone? What will happen? Get real with yourself, it eitherhappens or it doesn't and i'm blessed i didn't face that route.

laugh.gif
you have car insurance cause mommy and daddy pay for it. stop talking like youre even a remotely responsible person.

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

saddest thing about this whole thing.. he hasn't even learned from his own mistake....

you just KNOW he's going to keep on doing what he's doing....speeding and not giving a crap about what he damages and who he potentially hurts..

ps. your thing about full insurance?....what if you crashed into someone's car that THEY worked hard for?... that was their only means of transportation...and you wreck it.
insurance only pays book value...usually it's less than the true value (note - NOT monetary, but the meaning and importance, having a reliable vehicle to use).

grow up.

too bad you probably won't... you'll crash car after car, making piss poor decision and probably will end up driving drunk and hurting someone...

I"m getting old...
damn kids.
You must have had a fender bender or gotten into a crash with a teenager.................Either that or someone close to you had something happen to them relating to this.
nope. not one bit.

I have issues with people that don't take responsibility for their own actions.. and especially when those actions could potentially harm/maim/kill another human being.

dude doesn't care...and it shows his maturity level, or lack thereof...and his complete disregard for other people and other people's property.
Who said i didn't care about my actions? I cared enough to take on take risks that i endured upon myself, so i don't see what's the problem? I cared enough to put down car insurance before leaving any further that same morning. Most people, matter fact tons of drivers on the daily barely even care about having insurance or not. So the next time someone runs into you, which is a risk everyone has to take when driving on the road, and they don't have insurance i hope they care enough to somehow write you a statement to pay you back in cash. Just because i got in an accident with someone doesn't mean i don't care. What i didn't care what was going to happen, thats why i have insurance in the first place. What i done wasn't anymore wrong than the average collision, we all exchanged information and if something happens, there's always medical insurance for that. All you people love overreacting and whine about some worthless "what if" situations. What if i did hit someone? What will happen? Get real with yourself, it either happens or it doesn't and i'm blessed i didn't face that route.

you still aren't seeing it...this is very sad. as much as i wanted to be positive, your ignorance is amazing.
tired.gif

grow up.

I"m getting old...
damn kids.
nope. not one bit.

Who said i didn't care about my actions? I cared enough to take on take risks that i endured upon myself, so i don't see what's the problem? I cared enough to put down car insurance before leaving any further that same morning. Most people, matter fact tons of drivers on the daily barely even care about having insurance or not. So the next time someone runs into you, which is a risk everyone has to take when driving on the road, and they don't have insurance i hope they care enough to somehow write you a statement to pay you back in cash. Just because i got in an accident with someone doesn't mean i don't care. What i didn't care what was going to happen, thats why i have insurance in the first place. What i done wasn't anymore wrong than the average collision, we all exchanged information and if something happens, there's always medical insurance for that. All you people love overreacting and whine about some worthless "what if" situations. What if i did hit someone? What will happen? Get real with yourself, it either happens or it doesn't and i'm blessed i didn't face that route.
WOW you are the dumbest kid ever arent you.
smh.gif
@ people who cant admit that theyre wrong, take the L and learn from their mistakes. Realtalk yourestupidity and ignorance is astounding. I cant believe you seriously thought that you having insurance made it ok to do some stupid %#%+ like that.

What i didn't care what was going to happen, thats why i have insurance in the first place

smh.gif
smh.gif

You have got to be #@!$@+* kidding me with that statement

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ you getting completely demolished in this thread. You deserved that %#%+.
Dont even take the bus. Walk to where ever you go. #@!$@+* numnuts. You need the fresh air. Step your life game up
smh.gif
smh.gif

grow up.

I"m getting old...
damn kids.
nope. not one bit.

1. Getting car insurance doesn't mean that you care. You're lawfully required to have insurance for your car in the first place. Let'ssay somebody drunk driving just so happened to hit an unfortunate soul minding their own business, BUT he has car insurance!
wink.gif
In your case, the drunk just so happens to be an irresponsible idiot withoutregard for others on the road, and the unfortunate soul happens to be the kid you hit in this incident.

2. Only ignorant people (such as yourself) neglect the "what ifs." It's called having a +*!+#$$ conscience you dim-witted sack of manure.You're supposed to think about the "what ifs" if you "cared" as you so adamantly defend.

Some 411: the first car accident I've been in was when some teenages like yourself and I (oh, but here is where we're different) were speeding down thecity street doing about 50-60 and hit my friends car; totaling it. Mind you, their vehicle was stolen but I don't see too great of a dichotomy, being thatyou drove your own car like it was stolen.

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

grow up.

I"m getting old...
damn kids.
nope. not one bit.

you still aren't seeing it...this is very sad. as much as i wanted to be positive, your ignorance is amazing.
tired.gif

I know right.

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

isn't this the little asian boy who got his %%# beat on youtube and was dropping the n bomb repeatedly?

i think i hate this dude, i didn't even know that was possible over the net either.

Im tryna come up.
South Sacramento, CA, zip code: 95828
OH SNAP!! i'mma come lookin for you!!!

you make sac town look bad op.
smh.gif

go back to making your little "gangster" videos where you dance with purple scarves n sunglasses, you're WAY more harmless that way.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ps. i bet you cry yourself to sleep sometimes huh? knowing how this many people is laughing at you when they don't even know you! LOL
laugh.gif

like I said...
dude doesn't car...and it shows his maturity level, or lack thereof...and his complete disregard for other people and other people's property.

dude thinks that having insurance is the end all be all.

your ignorance is amazing.

this will be the OP one day...

9cf1514063fbbc804a005491f0f4a8781309786.jpg

lets just hope he doesn't take anyone else out with his careless actions.

grow up.

I"m getting old...
damn kids.
nope. not one bit.

Dirty what you said is truth.

But the thing wrong with NT is they go to hard sometimes. Which in turn make the person put up a defense mech, and when you put up your defense mech you willthink of anything to make yourself look good. So sometimes dudes need to take a subtle approach.

Some people are terribly programmed, and you just have to hope that someone or something reaches them in time before something really bad happens.

Wow this guy hasn't got a clue. If this kids parents really were to buy him a Supra, I doubt he'd be here to make this thread.

grow up.

I"m getting old...
damn kids.
nope. not one bit.

indifferent.gif

You really think what you did was an "accident"?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Stop, you're done.

dnefpd.jpg

*L
indifferent.gif
C K*

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

grow up.

I"m getting old...
damn kids.
nope. not one bit.

smh.gif
you just don't get it. ridiculous. having insurance is REQUIRED ifyou're gonna drive alone. i can only imagine if you had the supra....
smh.gif

hey man, i'm gonna try and put this in simple terms even though you'll just ignore it.

yes people get in accidents, yes people collide with one another from time to time... average collision yes.

an average collision is lets say, someone failing to yield and another person hits them.. usually going anywhere from about 15-30mph give or take. nowthat's an average collision where people don't pay attention and @*!+.

but you my friend, you were speeding at about 80-100mph... that's not "average" that's insane especially on a regular public street. yes youmanaged to put it down to about 50mph, but you couldn't handle it. also, if you weren't speding at 80-100, and only going lets say 50-60mph (which isstill speeding i'm assuming on the public street) you could definitely brought that down to maybe to a more controllable 35-40 mph.

i'm done getting mad, i'm just trying to politely help you to change yourself. how would you feel if i was speeding down a street and then i was like@%%# it, i have car insurance and medical insurance, i could care less about the world and then BAM, i hit yourmom and kill her. i'm not saying i'd want to man, i'm just saying that's the reality that could have happened to you. you couldhave killed someone's mother. could that have been easily prevented? yupp.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Im tryna come up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tell me you ain't just scout up a free lunch offa NT.
Mann times is hard.
laugh.gif

Free lunch tho? Nahhh.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

To top it off OP did this reckless driving right infront of a school, where everyone was being picked up, right after school. So kids waiting for their parents could have been hit had he turned the steering wheel a little differently. Florin High FTL
smh.gif

am i the only one that caught this??!?!?!?!
there are calculated risks, and your's was ignant and selfish. your responses are selfish. everything you have said is selfish. you deserve the threadbackfire. it sounds very much like arrogance in the way that you think you could "control" it

E-Fail

~Lefty

laugh.gif
maybe son should have got that supra. probably would have been easier to removehimself from the gene pool.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Dirty what you said is truth.

But the thing wrong with NT is they go to hard sometimes. Which in turn make the person put up a defense mech, and when you put up your defense mech you will think of anything to make yourself look good. So sometimes dudes need to take a subtle approach.

Some people are terribly programmed, and you just have to hope that someone or something reaches them in time before something really bad happens.

You definitely right. The reason the kid sounds so damn stupid right now is cuz he's on defense. Hard headed lil bastard don't care what nobody hasto say.

But at the same time, we're not his therapists. It's not our job to reach him and make him see the light. Besides, the dude makes music videoswithout any musical talent.
laugh.gif
Maybe we'll get lucky andhe'll hurt himself next time.

lol i cant believe this dude is trying to argue that hes responsible just because he has insurance. If anything that makes you an even bigger tool than i hadpreviously thought. I mean, should i just run around with scisoors just because i have med insurance?

Back
Top Bottom