Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG this thread is a classic

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Ok so my neighbors just knocked on my door asking about their cat(bag in hand)...my dog starts barking in the back room. He was talkin as if he knew something I didn't. I think the cams got me y'all. I +@$!$% up.I kept it cool but I KNW FOR A FACT HE SAW THE BITE MARKS...im goin to jail...smh fml
Ask a lot of questions and think positive. Did you use gloves when handling the bag? Wash all clothes you were wearing when handling the cat. And pull one of your dog's teeth out, that way it wont match the bite mark.

pimp.gif

What?

dude said hes going to jail rofl!!! i got pictures to prove the death and it that it did actually occured (link cops to this thread
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

dude said hes going to jail rofl!!! i got pictures to prove the death and it that it did actually occured (link cops to this thread
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)

no one likes snitches.
Snitches get stitches.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Ok so my neighbors just knocked on my door asking about their cat(bag in hand)...my dog starts barking in the back room. He was talkin as if he knew something I didn't. I think the cams got me y'all. I +@$!$% up.I kept it cool but I KNW FOR A FACT HE SAW THE BITE MARKS...im goin to jail...smh fml
Ask a lot of questions and think positive. Did you use gloves when handling the bag? Wash all clothes you were wearing when handling the cat. And pull one of your dog's teeth out, that way it wont match the bite mark.

pimp.gif

What?
Ole dusty mouth dude
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)

no one likes snitches.
Snitches get stitches.

indifferent.gif
it was an obvious joke...
roll.gif
why so serious?
eyes.gif

So I let my dog outside in the backyard to piss and whatnot...As soon as I let him out 4secs later I hear this God awful screetching screaming sorta sound...Im like @*! is that?
nerd.gif
So I called him back in the house...Apparently it was the sound of his mauling my neighbors cat
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

R.I.P Mr.Diggles
671pw6.jpg

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom