Wow,my neighbor is going to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Who in their right mind think that leaving their dead cat in a trash bag on their porch is a good idea? Either be a man about it and tell them straight up what happened, or keep your mouth shut and move on.
No,I'd rather them have their cat back and me keep my mouth closed and move on...

damn son, u madd wrong!!!!....the family is just gonna get more pissed about it, b/c they gonna think somebody did it on purpose.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Who in their right mind think that leaving their dead cat in a trash bag on their porch is a good idea? Either be a man about it and tell them straight up what happened, or keep your mouth shut and move on.

Agreed.

You gonna traumatize those kids OP.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ "Digglenator".

Well they haven't seen the bag yet...They go into their house in the other door.

This is really $*$*@@ with my conscious...Should I just bury it myself?I just dont want it in my back yard and my dogs dig it up

if you tell them your dog did it, they could press charges and give your dog the death penalty
ohwell.gif

OMG...Son u fool for that U better hope them damn kids don't open that or the parents open it in front of the kids

Why didn't u just holla at the husband and tell him the situation he probably didn't even want the cat

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

go bust a metal gear solid ,get all camo up and get the trash bag and bury the cat...post pics too

I go w/ this!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the picsof the bag in the front door

roll.gif
@ leavin the cat in a trash bag on their porch. you are a genius.

man i cannot stop laughin at the pic of those bags on their porch.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Guys I'm about to get off the computer to see what I can do.Just tweet me,it goes str8 to the phone..I'm about to see if I can retrieve the bag.If Idont reply back.....I'm in jail
tired.gif

MGS___Solid_Snake_by_Jonneh86.jpg

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Well they haven't seen the bag yet...They go into their house in the other door.

This is really $*$*@@ with my conscious...Should I just bury it myself?I just dont want it in my back yard and my dogs dig it up

You need to grow a pair..Thats what you should do..

Originally Posted by BTK

So I let my dog outside in the backyard to piss and whatnot...As soon as I let him out 4secs later I hear this God awful screetching screaming sorta sound...Im like @*! is that?
nerd.gif
So I called him back in the house...Apparently it was the sound of his mauling my neighbors cat
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

R.I.P Mr.Diggles

2i03i1d.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

when do the neighbors get home?

Dude they already outside yellin for him
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You should go out there and help them search for a few minutes, they will never think your dog killed him.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

lol you're gonna make them think he's just lost. Gonna have the lil kids postin signs lookin for their cat
roll.gif

laugh.gif

this thread unexpectedly DELIVERED A1 entertainment.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Ok...I got the animal out the trash.I said F it and just gave them their cat right
ohwell.gif
?I put the deceased cat on their porch.As I was sprinting away I saw the family van rolling down the street.IDK if they saw me or not because they have tinted windows.I think I was compromised
tired.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@+# IS WRONG WITH YOU
roll.gif
roll.gif

I read this thread a couple of days ago, then i see this picture ...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thePHOking

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Ok...I got the animal out the trash.I said F it and just gave them their cat right
ohwell.gif
?I put the deceased cat on their porch.As I was sprinting away I saw the family van rolling down the street.IDK if they saw me or not because they have tinted windows.I think I was compromised
tired.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@+# IS WRONG WITH YOU
roll.gif
roll.gif

I read this thread a couple of days ago, then i see this picture ...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
noooo wayy you did this. woww

If you get the cat back I would just take it to the nearest busy intersection and drop in on theside of the road. Wait a few hours then tell the neighbors I think I saw your cat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom