Wow, ol' girl went to work.

wj4

Messing on a dude's car is a def no no, SMH. Watch out Henz, this can happen to your Z too, homie.
laugh.gif

http://my350z.com/forum/2...riend-trashed-z-pics.html

If rain got inside the interior, that's another SMH.

do you man up in that situation and handle business yourself, or call in the cops on vandalism charges and scare her a bit? id be interested to know how youcome back from an instance like that.

I'd be stuck right now trying to figure out what I'm going to do to her... I honestly dont even want my braing to go there... That's a !%#%#%*Z.... a Z!
smh.gif
Henz0, what kind of Z you looking at buying?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

do you man up in that situation and handle business yourself, or call in the cops on vandalism charges and scare her a bit? id be interested to know how you come back from an instance like that.
It's a tricky situation because if you man up, what do you do exactly? It's not like you can go brawl with a girl. And you'd need tohave proof that she did it and not a 'random' person with the 5-0 to do anything, I would imagine. I think there's nothing to do, but take the bigL. That's what my neighbor did when his ex or what have you keyed his TL with "N Lover" on all panels and slashed his tires.

Originally Posted by wj4

do you man up in that situation and handle business yourself, or call in the cops on vandalism charges and scare her a bit? id be interested to know how you come back from an instance like that.
It's a tricky situation because if you man up, what do you do exactly? It's not like you can go brawl with a girl. And you'd need to have proof that she did it and not a 'random' person with the 5-0 to do anything, I would imagine. I think there's nothing to do, but take the big L. That's what my neighbor did when his ex or what have you keyed his TL with "N Lover" on all panels and slashed his tires.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Hell naw. I'm Colombian and I'm also part black, best believe I got a temper temper. Ol girl will wake up with out a handfor touching my property
smh.gif

911+Police report+Pressing charges+Dogging the rental while yours is getting fixed+Going to see the chic while she is locked up and bring her an angermanagement book+her reaction,fines and lawyer fees=Victory and satisfaction

I'm not the one to hit a woman, but I had a crazy chick do this to me.

I went to the car and saw all the marks and knew exactly who did it, so I got in the car and drove to her place.

Knocked on her door and as soon as she opened it half way - boom I kicked it in.

I snatched her up by her neck and damn near made her turn blue and told her she better pay to fix all damages or else I will be going to jail.

Next week my car was in the shop getting fixed by her.

She left me alone - One time she saw me on the street and she looked away.

Problem solved by not the best means, but I was extremly heated.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

she did that because he didnt want to commit to her
grin.gif
??
thats different

not really, ive had girls who i smashed a few times come off as a bit crazy when i tell em how i feel. i dont see anything different about this, he was prollyhittin her up on the regular, gettin his man on, then she prolly hit em with the "so whats up with me and you" n he prolly told her what it is, n shewent nuts n did that. ive made so many girls cry over this, kinda makes ya feel bad, but id rather let em kno how i feel then lead em on to think were actuallygonna become a label

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by Pmighty

she did that because he didnt want to commit to her
grin.gif
??
thats different

not really, ive had girls who i smashed a few times come off as a bit crazy when i tell em how i feel. i dont see anything different about this, he was prolly hittin her up on the regular, gettin his man on, then she prolly hit em with the "so whats up with me and you" n he prolly told her what it is, n she went nuts n did that. ive made so many girls cry over this, kinda makes ya feel bad, but id rather let em kno how i feel then lead em on to think were actually gonna become a label

o aiite this type of thing never happened to me personally so i cant speak on it from experience. but the few stories i have heard about this type of thing wasbecause the dude got caught cheatin or was "suspected" of cheatin or somethin of that nature. not necessarily because they didnt want to next thestep. ive never heard of such of thing. im guessin once you get a certain age you stop pullin the "yea i wanna be wit you" line jus to hit and yourable to smash off your own merit. so unless he was lyin to this chick the whole time, this was way unecessary for jus tellin this girl the truth and not jusstringin her along

laugh.gif
Forgot About Jae wrote:

Originally Posted by wj4

It's a tricky situation because if you man up, what do you do exactly? It's not like you can go brawl with a girl. And you'd need to have proof that she did it and not a 'random' person with the 5-0 to do anything, I would imagine. I think there's nothing to do, but take the big L. That's what my neighbor did when his ex or what have you keyed his TL with "N Lover" on all panels and slashed his tires.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Hell naw. I'm Colombian and I'm also part black, best believe I got a temper temper. Ol girl will wake up with out a hand for touching my property
smh.gif

roll.gif
i know a female like that.............

Back
Top Bottom