Wow smh CDP 2/21 for 80.00$

i seen this yesterday @ marshalll in potomac mills mall but the wack part was it was for kids sz smh... i was blown but i seen some 2k9 for 60.00$ sz8 and 9.5 my friend took the last sz8
i never knew marshall gets jordans

i was @ marshall in potomac mills mall i seen this the wack part was that it was only for kids sz smh.. that ruined my day but anywho the had some 2k9 sz8 and 9.5 both where 1 pair left my friend copped the sz8
i never new that marshall gets jordans if so what kicks you seen their...

i have 3 marshalls near me and i always check for sneaky deals i grabbed the black 2009's there for $59 a couple months ago

Not bad. I got these in sale at Finish Line for 120, which is not bad. I use the 21s for ball and the 2s for casual wear.

I copped mine a long while back at the outlets for $100.
Those II's are under-rated.

I never see deals like this. Mine had the white 2009's, and some random jb's but nothing good.

yo marshalls had hook ups for years. i seen the packs back in feb and broke the news. my marshalls had mens sizes(8,10.5 and 2/12s)and gs sizes in them but like 4 total packs. yea i copped 4 colorways of the 60plus for under 180.00. yhere is always deals there on a lot of other sneakers just havr to hit them up a lot

Back
Top Bottom