WOW!!!!! UPS guys are quick!!!!

laugh.gif
@ your cliffnotes longer than your post

Funny how their always rushing but, I always see them huddled up at kfc, Mc Donalds, etc. There b like a good four trucks together parked outside around 3 or 4. Its one thing to grab a quick bite but its another when your gonna politic for an hour smh.

i was gonna make this post

well i was gonna post about how i never hear them drop off my stuff, theyre like a bunch of splinter cells

Originally Posted by Unclesam

Funny how their always rushing but, I always see them huddled up at kfc, Mc Donalds, etc. There b like a good four trucks together parked outside around 3 or 4. Its one thing to grab a quick bite but its another when your gonna politic for an hour smh.
laugh.gif
I saw this the other day at a subway near my house.

lunch break?

UPS is my go-to shipping courier. Ive ordered so much $%+# the last 4 years and almost always the package came before 3pm. Usually its around 11am-1pm. OP is right. I get a knock on the door, open, and dude is already on his truck about to leave. Sometimes they leave the box in a secluded area of the porch away from view of all the people and cars that pass by everyday.

Thats service right there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I always try to run to the door and catch them like a wild elusive pokemon.

lol

I'm almost positive that a 1 hour lunch is mandatory for UPS drivers, so someone can't say they were forced to work through their lunch.

Back
Top Bottom