WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

That clip of Big E gets me everytime 
laugh.gif
. There's no way that guy can be any good in the ring.
Son is gonna tear multiple muscles within his first 3 matches, book it.
laugh.gif

wwe doing an excellent job making it hard for guys to distinguish the highly respected, IRL, good samaritan john cena with the annoying over saturated wrestler john cena.

i wouldn't be surprised if there are hardly any boo's sunday.
they've been decreasing more and more each week.
compare his entrance pop tonight, to that of his entrance pop the go home show of survivor series 2011.
day and night.

I hate when WWE's rational of why people dislike Cena is because he's the franchise.  It has nothing to do with him being the face of the company.  It's his phony character with stupid comedy.

It's so weird watching that wrestle mania commercial and realizing they didn't talk about any championships.

Originally Posted by hymen man

This really has been a great special.

any chance it will be followed up by a great show?
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
actually i shouldn't be too critical of Raw, i just watched last week's impact on youtube and it was abysmal, i'd rather be posting in here every monday rather than every thursday.

Wrestlemania Week.
pimp.gif

This Once in A Lifetime special has been really good.

I wonder if Taker will reveal the bald head tonight?

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

They'll be in Miami. Boo's will pour for Cena from the heavens. Dude is gonna hear it from all angles.
Originally Posted by StillIn729

wrestlemania-29-logo.jpg

ShawnMichaels027_display_image.jpg
HBK is done. He knows it, HHH knows it, WWE knows it. Y'all gotta let this idea go...

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
actually i shouldn't be too critical of Raw, i just watched last week's impact on youtube and it was abysmal, i'd rather be posting in here every monday rather than every thursday.
I'll go ahead and say it right now. TNA has been worse since Russo left.

4W where's the official TeamRock TeamCena poll?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

They'll be in Miami. Boo's will pour for Cena from the heavens. Dude is gonna hear it from all angles.
Originally Posted by StillIn729
HBK is done. He knows it, HHH knows it, WWE knows it. Y'all gotta let this idea go...
MY MAN

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'll go ahead and say it right now. TNA has been worse since Russo left.

4W where's the official TeamRock TeamCena poll?
I'm planning on adding things to the thread each day this week.  Plenty going on already tonight.

That ending package got me more hyped about the match than when the special started, let's hope Raw keeps the momentum that Once isn a Lifetime started...

They have to add No DQ or something to this Orton/Kane match, right? Not that anyone cares about this match anyways, but still.. It might make it a little more interesting. 

this is like a video package explaining why cena will never turn heel.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]after the botchamania you had in the last post you just come in here like we forgot? naw man. take a seat for awhile.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm glad they are gettin randy and sheamus out of the way early. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: and kane[/color]

Back
Top Bottom