WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

WhatsLosinLike wrote:
took the survey

ill either do extremely well or horrible
laugh.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Breaking News: Brock Lesnar At WrestleMania 28?[/h2]Brock Lesnar is in negotiations with WWE to appear at Sunday's WrestleMania XXVIII pay-per-view event at Sun Life Stadium in Miami, Florida. The odds of the three-time WWE Champion appearing at show are 'more than 50/50.'

According to sources, we can now confirm that Brock Lesnar and WWE have been talking in recent weeks.

Dana White recently confirmed that Lesnar is legally able to appear at WrestleMania.

As of now, there is no word on whether Lesnar will appear on the show.

Originally Posted by YardFather

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Breaking News: Brock Lesnar At WrestleMania 28?[/h2]Brock Lesnar is in negotiations with WWE to appear at Sunday's WrestleMania XXVIII pay-per-view event at Sun Life Stadium in Miami, Florida. The odds of the three-time WWE Champion appearing at show are 'more than 50/50.'
According to sources, we can now confirm that Brock Lesnar and WWE have been talking in recent weeks.

Dana White recently confirmed that Lesnar is legally able to appear at WrestleMania.

+

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Dave Batista has arrived in Miami, FL.

He is being picked up by WWE management which indicates he's in town for business.

nerd.gif

[JR] "Business...is about to pick up." [/JR]

Nothing is confirmed (yet) for either guy though. So I suggest y'all take a 'wait and see' approach.

Vince reads NT?
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

5/23/2010 John Cena vs. Batista (I Quit) ***1/2
Douchetista's last match.
frown.gif
Bring him back, Vince.

[h2][/h2]

+

He is being picked up by WWE management which indicates he's in town for business.

nerd.gif

Nothing is confirmed (yet) for either guy though. So I suggest y'all take a 'wait and see' approach.

Vince reads NT?

frown.gif
Bring him back, Vince.

ALL OF THIS GOT ME LIKE

2hqxqmt.gif

C'mon WWE don't let me down...again.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwww MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Bautista and Lesnar....that would be siiickkk...but how would they both interfere? Which matches?

[h2][/h2]

+

nerd.gif

Vince reads NT?

frown.gif
Bring him back, Vince.

looks you were the one who is wrong bruh

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

[h2][/h2]
+

nerd.gif

Vince reads NT?

frown.gif
Bring him back, Vince.
ALL OF THIS GOT ME LIKE

2hqxqmt.gif

C'mon WWE don't let me down...again.

Says the same guy who called Meltzer a geek 
eyes.gif

Latest on Lesnar from MELTZER
--Regarding Brock Lesnar, he had not agreed to a deal as of a few hours ago.  There are a number of issues, both financial and number of dates, that needed to be worked out.   

If Batista comes back I hope he possesses the same swag he had when he left. 

I don't see where Batista or Lesnar fit in Sunday, though. 

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I suppose Batista would be involved with Cena and Brock would be involved with Taker.

Just my guess.

Lesnar F5's Rock costing him the match setting up Rock vs Lesnar @ WM 29?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Lesnar F5's Rock costing him the match setting up Rock vs Lesnar @ WM 29?

Or Batista powerbombs Cena costing him the match. Rock reveals he brought in Batista as an insurance policy to take out Cena, turning full fledged heel and setting up a Rock/Cena rematch at Summerslam?

Just an idea.

I don't know, I guess I could see Brock cost the Rock, but I don't know where Batista fits in. 

They aren't going to do two surprise run-ins in the same show. Batista may just be at the show.

Back
Top Bottom