WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

My body is ready for tonight. I have high expectations for the three main events, I mean very high. 

My body is ready. Got my Layeth the Smacketh Down Retro Tee Ready
pimp.gif

Hope whoever attends wm enjoy themselves. I remember attending wm 25, had a blast even though the matches outside of undertaker and Shawn michaels was so and so.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Imagine how sick Taker's entrance is gonna be on that stage...
eek.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
the stage looks redonkulous but there are some baaaaad sightlinesNot that I care, I'm posting up on my couch with a hash blunt. 4 legit main events
pimp.gif

Well NT fam, bout to head out. Just have a feeling this will be a historic night for multiple reasons, and I'm amped to witness it live in person. Hopefully The Rock wins
pimp.gif
Be safe in all your partying and if I see any other NTers out there tap tap pull
laugh.gif

My mind, body and spirit is READY! Oh anyone peep when you watch on PPV, there is a 2 hour preview?

-- The Rock is scheduled for several backstage segments at WrestleMania. WWE officials are giving limited time to the undercard matches so that CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho, Hell in a Cell and The Rock vs. John Cena will have as much time as needed.

This **#% better not be like last year.

CENATION STAND UP!

Quick question, if there is rain (which looks like could be the case) will they delay WM? How does that work with PPVs?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Quick question, if there is rain (which looks like could be the case) will they delay WM? How does that work with PPVs?

well i was lucky enough to go to WM 24 in Orlando and the ring is set up exactly as it was 4 yrs ago so rain or shine vince will put on a show
laugh.gif
a category 4 hurricane would have to occur in order for them to pull the plug

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by PO2345

Question:

Is there to watch Wrestlemania after it's initial airing?

I'll be working during the event, but I'd still like to view the PPV before Raw airs on Monday.

PO

If you order the PPV it airs again immediately after it ends, only once though.

Hmm. That won't work since I will only be arriving back home @ around 11PM C time.
frown.gif

There has to be another way?

PO

DVR..

Originally Posted by YardFather

-- The Rock is scheduled for several backstage segments at WrestleMania. WWE officials are giving limited time to the undercard matches so that CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho, Hell in a Cell and The Rock vs. John Cena will have as much time as needed.

This **#% better not be like last year.

CENATION STAND UP!

Here's to Cody Rhodes' immediate WMD punch to the face and loss 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

NTWT MANIA2 WILL RUN AT 3:16 PACIFIC (6:16) EASTERN

23m4kcp.png

LIVE ON STREAM TUBE

Tonight...

Spoiler [+]
the uncrowned king finally takes his throne.

During a thunderstorm or some very heavy rain is about it IMO. I find it miraculous that they haven't faced that type of weather yet during a show.

If the show were in Indianapolis, they wouldn't of had to worry whatsoever. I could have been heading over to Indy right now.
tired.gif

I was curious about The Undertaker's new look since you guys mentioned it last week.
Dude does look like Christopher Lloyd (Doc Brown from Back to the Future) like some people were saying 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

During a thunderstorm or some very heavy rain is about it IMO. I find it miraculous that they haven't faced that type of weather yet during a show.

If the show were in Indianapolis, they wouldn't of had to worry whatsoever. I could have been heading over to Indy right now.
tired.gif
I'm in the same boat.  Indy is 3 hours away.  If WM was in Indy, I would probably be going. And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

NTWT MANIA2 WILL RUN AT 3:16 PACIFIC (6:16) EASTERN

23m4kcp.png

LIVE ON STREAM TUBE

nerd.gif

Less than 5 hours and counting 'til Mania.
pimp.gif

survey done. i was gonna place some bets on bodog but its closed now.

tired.gif
I'm in the same boat.  Indy is 3 hours away.  If WM was in Indy, I would probably be going. And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

That'd be a hell of an aunt.

But yeah WWE pissed me off with that choice. The city got the superbowl and got GREAT reviews. They could of been in a safe dome that I believe would have been easier to sell out. Indy its self. You have Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Michigan surrounding which contains a good amount of wrestling fans that would have killed for a 2-5 drive to mania.

Whelp enough wishing.

tired.gif

That'd be a hell of an aunt.

But yeah WWE pissed me off with that choice. The city got the superbowl and got GREAT reviews. They could of been in a safe dome that I believe would have been easier to sell out. Indy its self. You have Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Michigan surrounding which contains a good amount of wrestling fans that would have killed for a 2-5 drive to mania.
Those reviews came a little late though to decide for this year's WM. I can see waiting to see what the reviews said about the SB before going to a new stadium, though.  I wouldn't be surprised if it happened in a few years though.

Back
Top Bottom