WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by RKO2004

indifferent.gif
http://www.wrestlenewz.co...down-at-wrestlemania-28/
I'm not saying the Cell wasn't down, I'm saying if you think its the opening match, pass whatever you're doing this way.

all i said was its possible.. we wont know until 7
Right. But its not happening broski.

I'm not saying the Cell wasn't down, I'm saying if you think its the opening match, pass whatever you're doing this way.

Can't say I'd be mad if it opened.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Can't say I'd be mad if it opened.

If that match opens the show, I'll change my Avy and Sig to Orlando Jordan theme. For a month.

Some Wrestlemania History:

This HHH/Undertaker match is not the first Hell In A Cell in Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania 15 saw The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) defeated The Big Boss Man in a Hell In A Cell. The match lasted 09:48.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan is slated to open Wrestlemania. No surprise there if you remember what went on last year.

Peace.
exactly what i thought.
pimp.gif

Some Wrestlemania History:

This HHH/Undertaker match is not the first Hell In A Cell in Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania 15 saw The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) defeated The Big Boss Man in a Hell In A Cell. The match lasted 09:48.

That's when after the match the brood dropped from the top and they lynched boss man. That match was trash but it was the start of ministry taker which he was a complete BOSS...Very very upset I'm missing NTMania and what destruction comes upon me in the battle royal...

I miss being an active WWF fan... haven't watched in over 10 years but tempted to just watch Wrestlemania and see if the show still delivers

Drinking game of Death:
shot/drink everytime Booker hits one of these phrases on the BOOKER T BINGO CARD

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan is slated to open Wrestlemania. No surprise there if you remember what went on last year.

Peace.
exactly what i thought.
pimp.gif

Yep.

And the set looks sick.
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see Taker's entrance with that setup.

Back
Top Bottom