WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

the-rock-clapping.gif

Well that can't be topped. The weapons kinda ruined it though at the start. It was better than last years off the strength of how it ended

20-0
I legit can't remember marking out for a match like I did for this one in a long, long, long, long time.  This was better than any of the previous Taker vs HHH or HBK matches.  Totally %$@%*%! awesome.

Well worth the $65 alone, just for this match.

I have no idea how anything follows this for the rest of the show.  This was match of the year quality.

The Undertaker sits up!  He's walking out this year!!

Now that is how professional wrestling is supposed to be..If anyone of you has anything bad to say about that, then you just flat out don't like wrestling and should immediately quit watching..

I have no clue why year after year taker steals the show...but they never put him last.

NOTHING WILL BEAT THAT MATCH. I buy mania DVD's just for takers matches.....

Before someone says they did not need the Cell, it was the perfect backdrop for the match. Held it in between these three guys.

I enjoy the classic nature of the theme but I was expecting the Undertaker to come out to the Jonny Cash theme

Nice match though. LOL @ Jr calling Undertaker the Demon of Death Valley like 55 times.

FANTASTIC match. These 3 guys in the ring right now, love or hate 'em are some of the best competitors in the world. Lived up to the hype and more.

Back
Top Bottom