WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

-NXT star CJ Parker was released from the company on Saturday.

According to PWInsider.com, Parker requested his release and the parting of ways was said to be on amicable terms. In fact, it was so amicable, WWE allowed Parker to wrestle at WrestleMania AXXESS on Saturday and Sunday to finish out his run with the company.

Thank goodness. Dude was a JOBBER in development. :lol:

Last edited:
-Although it was reported on Monday that the NXT live specials will become a monthly tradition on the WWE Network, that is not the case.

WWE representatives contacted members of the pro wrestling media on Tuesday, correcting an error that was included in the press release on Monday.

The NXT “Takeover” specials will remain a quarterly occurence, and WWE has promised to change the wording in the press release that was issued yesterday.

:pimp:

-Although it was reported on Monday that the NXT live specials will become a monthly tradition on the WWE Network, that is not the case.

WWE representatives contacted members of the pro wrestling media on Tuesday, correcting an error that was included in the press release on Monday.

The NXT “Takeover” specials will remain a quarterly occurence, and WWE has promised to change the wording in the press release that was issued yesterday.

Great decision :smokin

– NXT wrestlers Enzo Amore, Drake Younger and Solomon Crowe were among those portraying soldiers during Triple H’s special “Terminator” entrance at WrestleMania 31 on Sunday
Haitch helping his NXT fam out. Did it last year with the NXT girls (Bliss/Charlotte/Bae Banks).

pimp.gif
So if what I'm doing is "flooding" this thread by posting news. Then what are you doing?

So if what I'm doing is "flooding" this thread by posting news. Then what are you doing?

He's not reposting and nobody likes you

He's not reposting and nobody likes you
When is the last time I reposted seriously.. out of all the news (off the top of my head I posted a lot, around 50-70 I'd say)I posted only about 5-7 old news because I didn't find them on the search feature and didn't have the patience to look through 10 pages.

Back
Top Bottom