WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Man id go as far as putting Brock in that 5th spot......

That slow methodical approach when he wrestles fits his character better than any other wrestler imo

deep fried turkey
baked mac and cheese
dressing
deviled eggs
mashed potatoes
sauerkraut
butter rolls
pea salad

Last edited:
So I got stuck skimming through Armageddon 2004. Remember when US champion John Cena got "stabbed" in a nightclub by Carlito's bodyguard?
:x

So I got stuck skimming through Armageddon 2004. Remember when US champion John Cena got "stabbed" in a nightclub by Carlito's bodyguard?
:x

:lol: :lol: I remember that. You should watch the match between Cena and his bodyguard, forgot the ppv. Jesus got a back injury not too long before the ppv, so it was just Cena carefully beating the life out of him for maybe 10 minutes :rofl:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember that. You should watch the match between Cena and his bodyguard, forgot the ppv. Jesus got a back injury not too long before the ppv, so it was just Cena carefully beating the life out of him for maybe 10 minutes
roll.gif
lol "jesus" xD

D deleted

Man, I wish they'd gone a little further with the "Juan Chena" thing. I'm not sure why, but that whole gimmick was hilarious to me.

YOOO i wanted that ruck fules shirt but my parents wouldnt let me have it lmao

:lol: :lol: I remember that. You should watch the match between Cena and his bodyguard, forgot the ppv. Jesus got a back injury not too long before the ppv, so it was just Cena carefully beating the life out of him for maybe 10 minutes :rofl:

:rofl: this was it actually Armageddon 04 :lol:
Why did Big Show just hit the F5 In his match :lol:

View media item 1479134

John Cena was money 10yrs ago :pimp:

Those parking lot brawls w Eddie Guerrero too

I just hope WWE books KENTA like a legit threat instead of just being a asian dude who does kicks(see Yoshi and Tajiri)

I just hope WWE books KENTA like a legit threat instead of just being a asian dude who does kicks(see Yoshi and Tajiri)

Hope so too but Vince stays screwing up good/solid asian talent. I hope HHH doesn't let that happen(which he wont)

Back
Top Bottom