Wrestling Fans: is this gonna be the worst Wrestlemania???

There is really only 2 matches with potential IMO...

MITB Ladder Match and Flair vs. HBK

Undertaker vs. Edge has been boring

Umaga vs. Batista just seems thrown together

HHH vs. Orton vs. Cena is going to be the worst main event in history b/c we all know the outcome

and Mayweather has been nothing short of a huge bust

not to mention we have no Jeff Hardy
frown.gif

MVP is in the MITB ladder match along with Jericho and other stars who should be on the card in reg. matches

oh i cant forget that Finlay vs. JBL match...that should go down in history with Steamboat/Savage at WMIII

Hbk versus flair is so played out man...i was waiting for this dude to get fired weeks ago...

as for the other match mayweather and the bigshow...i want bigshow to throw him around lol...then mayweather come out with the KO...the match is going to befun

ya 3h/cena/orton is gay man..

the rest are matches that i have seen before umaga versus batista boring man,batista wins
Undertaker/edge boring...undertaker wins stays with his streak...
I never liked ladder matches...so that is for the fans of ladder matches..

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Michaels/Flair should end the show. I know I'm reaching, but that's probably the best outcome.

Taker/Edge, despite its useless buildup, should be entertaining, but I don't think it can top the Batista/Taker match from last year.

Cena/Orton/HHH will be a great match, and I think the WWE might pull a fast one and have Orton retain. I hope.

Wrestlemania XXIV just doesn't have any flare or pizazz to it.
ohwell.gif
The buildup for the matches have been lackluster to say the least.

The MITB match could be entertaining, and the Flair/HBK and Undetaker/Edge matches have the potential to be good; but the Mayweather/Show "match"will probably go down as the worst in Wrestlemania history and I'm really not that enthused at the Main main event Triple threat match. There's no wayin hell Orton/Cena/HHH can have a match on par with the HHH/HBK/Benoit match a few years ago.

Title vs. Streak is themost intriguing match on the card and should be last match, but knowing the egos of the participants in the triple threat match *coughs* Triple H *coughs*that's very unlikely to happen.

i have no excitement towards wrestlemania this year whatsoever
ohwell.gif

i'm looking forward to the mitb and edge vs undertaker match though.

but everything else on the card seems eh.

I haven't watched wrestling in a minute, but I tuned in on youtube when Mayweather gave Big Show a 3 piece and ran
roll.gif

This Wrestlemania is gonna be basura
smh.gif

any chance Matt Hardy makes a surprise return in the MITB match and he could walk away a winner? i think that would def get fans interested in someone newbesides the same old players carrying the titles

This might be one of the worst, I cant remember a mania where the matches were so predictable.

Well i havent kept tracked with wrestling like i use to. But this is a really weak card imo. The build up to these matches have been bad. Bt i will stillwatch. Who knows we may be in for some surprises.

^na Jeff really is suspended fam...

i think in recent months, the PPV's expected to be garbage turn out sort of decent and the ones that have great build towards them or a great looking cardend up dissapointing...i certainly don't think this one will be the worst, but the main negatives are #1 jeff won't participate #2 HHH WILL win hismatch so we know the outcome #3 same with Undertaker...he's not going to lose, we know the outcome...

I think Flair vs. HBK will really steal the show and if WWE truly has respect for the business and aren't a bunch of idiots, they'll save that one forlast...MITB should be great because it could go a # of ways...i'm pulling for Y2J but we'll see what happens...

with Umaga vs. Batista, expect a controversial finish because the plan is to move Umaga to Smackdown and they'll continue the feud there...Umaga willeventually feud with Undertaker for the title at PPV's like Summerslam...

Back
Top Bottom