Wrestling fans, What dumb wrestling misconceptions did you think were real ...

DX war on WCW was real thought they were forreal gonna come on

Thought Kevin Nash and NWO really tazed goldberg in the ring

Thought Raven really was a character from the movie the Crow

Thought Kane and taker really were brothers

Thought Mark Henry and Mae young really were an item

just remembered , I used to think George the Animal Steel had fleas :rofl:

used to argue with people and all that.

also thought Bad News Brown was fighting on parole :rofl:

Kane and Taker arent brothers?

tenor.gif

Kane and Taker arent brothers?

tenor.gif
My exact reaction when my older cousin broke the news :lol:. I'm like they are brothers, undertaker set his house on fire by mistake when he was younger and everybody thought kane died in the fire but he survived and he came back. See he can't talk and his face is burnt, that's why he wears the mask :frown:.

Thought triple H really kidnapped and married Stephanie I'm the drive thru and she ended up liking him for real smh. Tool test *** like that.

my coworker said he thought that was HHH screaming at the beginning of his theme song

I still thought Lex Luger had a metal plate up until 5 minutes ago when yall told me it was fake

I thought Kurt Angle was perfectly healthy when he won his Olympic gold medal. turns out he wasn't.

I thought Chris Jericho knew 1004 holds. checked out the list...he has a few of those on there twice.

I thought you couldn't catch a Stunner and be president in the same lifetime. guess I was wrong.

Speaking of stunners I thought those ridiculous exaggerations people do when they get hit with finishers were real :lol: Had me convinced the Stunner was pure lethality.

Legit thought vince was giving trish the pipe during their storyline... still not convinced he wasnt

Speaking of stunners I thought those ridiculous exaggerations people do when they get hit with finishers were real :lol: Had me convinced the Stunner was pure lethality.
Except for the times The Rock sold the stunner. Dude oversold it too much. Handstands and all that crap lol

Really?

If anything those over exaggerations should have had the opposite effect on you

Back
Top Bottom