Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

Would peel my skin off using my mom's bones for this woman :smh:
tumblr_mv6qvvgL2S1rt4wx0o2_250.png
tumblr_mv6qvvgL2S1rt4wx0o1_250.png

tumblr_mv6risdYom1rt4wx0o4_500.png
tumblr_mv6risdYom1rt4wx0o3_250.png

tumblr_mv6qaniDfx1rt4wx0o1_500.png

tumblr_mv6q45bSyL1rt4wx0o1_500.png

tumblr_mv6p27Wu5v1rt4wx0o1_500.png

I never knew this was the move that ended Rick Rude's career. It's kinda the same way HBK injured his back in 98. Rick Rude was soooo nice man. Great wrestler, great charisma. Had the total package.

@ 1:14

Its crazy he finished the match. I was not watching WCW at the time, but how did they write him off the show?

Its crazy he finished the match. I was not watching WCW at the time, but how did they write him off the show?

I just read on wikipedia that they stripped him of the title because he used the belt as a weapon during his match with Sting and he retired after. Didn't know he was in the room when Bret confronted vince in Montreal (if the info is accurate). Also said he was mad about the screwjob and called Bischoff that night and went over to WCW.

I just read on wikipedia that they stripped him of the title because he used the belt as a weapon during his match with Sting and he retired after. Didn't know he was in the room when Bret confronted vince in Montreal (if the info is accurate). Also said he was mad about the screwjob and called Bischoff that night and went over to WCW.
Edit:
I didn't know that.. Good read..

Last edited:
- If you’re wondering about all the recent incidents where it appears TNA will do something on their TV program and then WWE will immediately turn around and do the same thing on their program the next week, it’s not a coincidence. As much as Vince McMahon claims he doesn’t think anything about TNA and doesn’t consider them competition, that’s not the case at all, and creative on both sides watch the other side’s programming.

- With the 2014 WWE pay-per-view dates recently being released, it appears WWE will be dropping either Battleground or Hell In a Cell in 2014. They will run 13 pay-per-views however they are going to add a second pay-per-view to June, bringing back The Bash at The Beach. There is also talk that next year’s October pay-per-view may feature a War Games match, something fans have been wanting for a long time. The only potential hang-up is that Survivor Series usually features four-on-four matches and it would be odd to do a four-on-four in October and in November.

- Word from within WWE is that the script for Sunday’s Hell In a Cell pay-per-view was just finalized but the feeling among some is that it’s almost certainly a dummy script and that the real script will come out just hours before the pay-per-view to mess with people trying to bet on outcomes.

Regarding the Cell main event with Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton, someone in WWE creative suggested a few weeks ago to have Big Show tear the cage door off leading to a finish.

No word yet on the outcomes of the WWE Title match and the WWE Divas Title match but the idea was suggested to have Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella leave the pay-per-view as double champions.

For the WWE Tag Team Titles, WWE could put the belts back on The Shield but one working idea is to keep the belts on Cody Rhodes and Goldust until around Royal Rumble time at which point Dustin Rhodes, not Goldust, would turn on Cody, leading to brother vs. brother at WrestleMania XXX.

Regarding HHH's comments to D Bry on Raw:

- As reported the following day, the Chief Operating Officer’s controversial remarks had a lot of people shaking their heads backstage since they feel he was burying Bryan as a performer rather than knocking him in a villainous manner that would lead to Bryan gaining retribution. Meanwhile, Dave Meltzer revealed on Wrestling Observer Radio on Wednesday that Jericho, Edge and Van Dam were not given notice to the angle ahead of time.

Meltzer speculated that Jericho was legitimately upset with Hunter’s remarks. He added, “I can tell you with 100% certainty with the Jericho situation, that it was not an angle.”

Meltzer garnered reaction from some WWE talent on the controversial promo, many of whom felt it was counter-productive. They also felt that Hunter’s dismissive remarks are legitimate gripes.

“As far as the talent in the dressing room—the reaction that I got from a couple of people, was basically that they all thought that the interview was counter-productive,” said Meltzer. “They all felt that Triple H, while he will say “well, I was only working,” those were his true thoughts on those guys, and it didn’t make people very happy overall.”

Last edited:
NTWT Secret Santa Update:

Here's who I have received questionnaire from so far:

1. CaseKicks
  2. Jcmojica24
  3. Naija Nitemare
  4. 3edgarfly23
  5. Hybridsoldier23
  6. Degenerate423
  7. Meangene45
  8. JohnnyRedStorm
  9. Mcflyy
  10. Celticspride34
  11. DCAllAmerican
  12. JRAdagreat72
  13. Peep_Game
  14. goofy08
  15. Jhova718
  16. B Sox
  17. VC3FAN
  18. Kalikid23
  19. CLUB
  20. TennHouse2
  21. furiousstylezz
  22. 22stylez
  23. Owensstr8clownin
  24. Beansietime
  25. Joe Cool 23

I'd really like to have everyone turn theirs in by October 27th.

Also, if anyone would like to send me what gaming system they have, and shoe size let me know. I know these were a couple things recommended.

Last edited:
NTWT Secret Santa Update:

Here's who I have received questionnaire from so far:

1. CaseKicks
  2. Jcmojica24
  3. Naija Nitemare
  4. 3edgarfly23
  5. Hybridsoldier23
  6. Degenerate423
  7. Meangene45
  8. JohnnyRedStorm
  9. Mcflyy
  10. Celticspride34
  11. DCAllAmerican
  12. JRAdagreat72
  13. Peep_Game
  14. goofy08
  15. Jhova718
  16. B Sox
  17. VC3FAN
  18. Kalikid23
  19. CLUB
  20. TennHouse2
  21. furiousstylezz
  22. 22stylez
  23. Owensstr8clownin
  24. Beansietime
  25. Joe Cool 23

I'd really like to have everyone turn theirs in by October 27th.

Also, if anyone would like to send me what gaming system they have, and shoe size let me know. I know these were a couple things recommended.

360 and size 12... BTW, thanks for running this **** dude...

Back
Top Bottom