Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

I still don't understand why they turned Sandow face.. I mean.. he could of started a small back and forth with Cena, but.. now idk where the hell he fits into the whole equation. Doesn't matter cuz he hasn't won a match since MITB anyways.

I still don't understand why they turned Sandow face.. I mean.. he could of started a small back and forth with Cena, but.. now idk where the hell he fits into the whole equation. Doesn't matter cuz he hasn't won a match since MITB anyways.

Cena would've been perfect for sandow to cash in on. Would've started a program with a heel sandow. Have cena chase sandow for the belt. But knowing wwe they'd just bury sandow and make cena look even stronger than he needs to be. :smh: good way to develop talent not named orton and cena

Ken Shamrock recently spoke with Steve and the Scum about why he feels he has “heat” with Triple H.

“I’d like to clarify that. There was a guy named Mark Henry, a strong man. He was in the locker room and there were a few guys involved. Hunter was one of them that put s–t in his sandwich and I told him. So, I think Hunter didn’t like me for that and I think Hunter didn’t like me for the fact that when I first came in Vince put me over on him. I was truly understanding that I was the new guy coming in and I hadn’t put in my dues and I was getting a push, but I was doing what I was asked to do. I think Hunter had a real hard time dealing with that, especially with me being a real bad *** otherwise and there’s nothing he could do about it. Then opening my mouth to protect another human being, I think there is ribbing and there is having fun and then there is things where you cross over the line, and so I said something.”

The best thing going for WWE now is that they have zero competition. They don't have another company putting pressure on 'em to put out a better product.

HHH will never get my respect. 

He rode the coattails of Shawn Michaels and slept with the Boss's Daughter to get where he is. He was basic in the ring and didn't do it on the mic for me.

The only part of him I like is his Troll Battlecry.

- In a story that WWE is trying to keep very quiet, Vince McMahon has taken back over as head of creative, replacing Stephanie McMahon.

While Stephanie is still listed as the Executive Vice President of Creative, Vince has taken back a lot of the power that was given to Stephanie several years ago. Word is that this was done in part because of Stephanie being busy raising her family and now being back on WWE TV as a regular character. Stephanie was reportedly just fine with Vince assisting more to help relieve some of the pressure.

However, it’s said that the rest of the WWE creative team isn’t as happy about the change. The feeling from a source close to creative is that Vince is rearranging the shows more than ever before and no longer has to show deference to Stephanie.

The reason WWE is trying to keep the story quiet is they don’t want the change to paint Stephanie in a negative light. It’s possible that WWE never mentions it to the public and possible Stephanie could maintain her title as EVP of Creative but make no mistake about it, Vince is once again the head of creative.

On a related note, word is that the suspension of Michael Hayes has played a part in Vince feeling he needed to take a larger role in creative.

So putting poop in someone's sandwich is supposed to be a standard prank? Surprised Mark didn't end hhh's life.

- In a story that WWE is trying to keep very quiet, Vince McMahon has taken back over as head of creative, replacing Stephanie McMahon.

While Stephanie is still listed as the Executive Vice President of Creative, Vince has taken back a lot of the power that was given to Stephanie several years ago. Word is that this was done in part because of Stephanie being busy raising her family and now being back on WWE TV as a regular character. Stephanie was reportedly just fine with Vince assisting more to help relieve some of the pressure.

However, it’s said that the rest of the WWE creative team isn’t as happy about the change. The feeling from a source close to creative is that Vince is rearranging the shows more than ever before and no longer has to show deference to Stephanie.

The reason WWE is trying to keep the story quiet is they don’t want the change to paint Stephanie in a negative light. It’s possible that WWE never mentions it to the public and possible Stephanie could maintain her title as EVP of Creative but make no mistake about it, Vince is once again the head of creative.

On a related note, word is that the suspension of Michael Hayes has played a part in Vince feeling he needed to take a larger role in creative.
Source?

WWE needs to have a fire lit under their ***. I wish Dana White and several of the top UFC stars would verbally rip WWE apart and Vince have to acknowledge it.

WWE needs to have a fire lit under their ***. I wish Dana White and several of the top UFC stars would verbally rip WWE apart and Vince have to acknowledge it.

Would that have any affect though? Why would he care what mma fighters have to say? WWE has no competition so not really any pressure for them to change their ways.

As soon as Vince still sees $$$$$ by doing whatever the hell he wants, he's going to continue to do whatever the hell he wants

Would that have any affect though? Why would he care what mma fighters have to say? WWE has no competition so not really any pressure for them to change their ways.

I don't care he needs someone to **** on him thats when he steps his game up.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I probably got dead last in the prediction contest...interested to see those results..

Back
Top Bottom