Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

Wyatts attack both Punk and Bryan.  Devil made them do it... hmmmm  THE AUTHORITY?!?!?

God the Rhodes music is so bad.  IT'S ONLY SMOKE AND MIRRORS!!!!!!!

Crazy this redneck hunting hbk was a boy toy that did drugs and almost lost his life to it. Wonder if he trained dbry during his druggie years or clean years.

I'm only watching these till stephs chesticles appear on my tv then I'm going to sleep. Got work at 4am tomorrow.

Hmmm Wyatt's attacking possibly setting up a survivor series match? Maybe help the Wyatt's gain more credibility instead of attack random mid carders

Real Americans lose to LOS MATATORS last night and then beat the Rhodes Family tonight? WHAT??????

I don't get that either..The booking is just so "all over the place"..I don't know if it's cause Vince is just getting old and it's affecting his mind, or there's too many writers, or the talent is legit ******s and can't do what creative wants them to do..I hope they figure it out before Dixie figures out how to run TNA properly..

Just started Raw but anyone else find it crazy how John Cena has already had a longer championship reign with the World Heavyweight Championship than D Bryan did with the WWE Title

Just started Raw but anyone else find it crazy how John Cena has already had a longer championship reign with the World Heavyweight Championship than D Bryan did with the WWE Title

Dbry is not superman. C'mon man did you really have to compare the two

Stylez ...

I'm on the Pac too. If you're 20 Grow up and get a satellite dish.

I've said it before... I ******g hate lawsuit angles in pro wrestling, especially when they are over money.  What an awful ending to Raw.  I have no desire to see The Big Show as the top guy in 2013.

am i the only one that finds ambrose boring in the ring?

Last edited:
Stylez ...

I'm on the Pac too. If you're 20 Grow up and get a satellite dish.

Nah I'm good with comcast cable. I guess I'm not "grown up" enough for satellite dish. Didn't know you're automatically a grown up if you have satellite. :rolleyes

AWFUL selling by Ryback on that kick and falling onto the table. Just awful

ipwR92C2XQGee.gif

To Bubba Rays defense, laying onto a table is the best remedy to a twist of fate.

Raw was good

hated the ending

I'll continue to remain patient with the Wyatt family. Loved what i saw tonight.

Big Show getting a top baby face run for the WWE title in 2013 :smh:

Secretly want a Bray Wyatt vs Punk program

I just finished randomizing everything and I'm going to try to send everyone who they're buying a gift for within the next hour, if I don't fall asleep before then.

So everyone check your emails.

Once again, everything was recorded and documented.

This process is taking a lot more time than I expected. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom