Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

WK9 was fantastic...Matt Striker is right...its a great time to be a wrestling fan. This isn't the 90's where we had to hunt down and trade VHS tapes to see notable matches from other promotions not televised on North American TV...the internet :smokin

I used to be one of those dudes who was big into tape trading..All Japan, New Japan, WWC from P.R., and a German (I think, maybe Austrian) promotion that I can't remember the name of..Those were great times..Coming home from school or work and having a random VHS waiting for me will always be one of my favorite things involving wrestling..

I used to be one of those dudes who was big into tape trading..All Japan, New Japan, WWC from P.R., and a German (I think, maybe Austrian) promotion that I can't remember the name of..Those were great times..Coming home from school or work and having a random VHS waiting for me will always be one of my favorite things involving wrestling..

Indeed bro...I remember finally seeing the infamous death match with Cactus Jack and Terry Funk lol

wanna go back and watch some of these NOAH, AJPW, NJPW shows from years ago . hard to find any of these shows in their entirety . might just have to get this new japan network

Back
Top Bottom