Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Thanks. Will definitely check out some ppvs around this era to see the smackdown six in action. GOD!! I love this wwe network. :pimp:

You'll have to wait until they start putting on the old Smackdown episodes on to see most of their work. They were just out there killing it every week, putting on match of the year candidates. For the ppvs, for sure check out No Mercy 2002 because it contains their most famous match.

Last edited:
So with cena being injured I HOPE they do a shield/Wyatt rematch at WM? Maybe this time in a HELL.....in a CEEEEEELLLLL!!!!! Or some sort of match stipulation to keep it fresh? Still think EC was perfect to have the two teams face off IN the chamber.

Last edited:
4W, any chance a list of must watch PPV's, via poster reccomendation, can be compiled in light of the network launch?

You'll have to wait until they start putting on the old Smackdown episodes on to see most of their work. They were just out there killing it every week, putting on match of the year candidates. For the ppvs, for sure check out No Mercy 2002 because it contains their most famous match.

Repped my good man! Will watch that ppv after I finish wm17. Just reminded me of the great smackdown six era after watching eddie Guerreros match and Kurt and krispenwah matches. :pimp:

ShamelessPlushDartfrog.gif

So with cena being injured I HOPE they do a shield/Wyatt rematch at WM? Maybe this time in a HELL.....in a CEEEEEELLLLL!!!!! Or some sort of match stipulation to keep it fresh? Still think EC was perfect to have the two teams face off IN the chamber.

It wasn't until the bell rung that I realized Shield vs Wyatt wouldn't be in a chamber :lol:

9.99 a month, if you cancel anytime in those 6 months, then you get charged the remainder of the 59.99

So essentially there's no sense in canceling. You'll cost yourself more in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom