Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

20130222_Large_5pt_Cena_Punk_L.jpg

20130221_EP_LARGE_VKM-Heyman2_R.jpg

I almost ended it all this weekend after not getting the Lebron Corks, but I couldn't imagine leaving Dreya and Gizmo alone, so here I am.

Tonight is shaping up to easily be one of the biggest and most noteworthy Raw's of the year.  That's great because with the exception of unveiling the new WWE Title Belt, last week's Raw was pretty uneventful.  What we know for tonight...
  • John Cena will take on CM Punk with the winner going to WrestleMania to challenge The Rock.
  • Vince McMahon has challenged Paul Heyman to a fight that may lead to one or more big returns.
  • We will get a good idea of WWE's plans for Jack Swagger.  As of now, it looks as though there will be no significant punishment for him.  He can thank Glenn Beck and the mainstream media attention his angle has received for that.  Glenn Beck will not be at Raw tonight despite Zeb and Swagger's invitation.
  • Donald Trump will be announced as the next entrant to the WWE Hall of Fame.
  • A major superstar made a surprise return over the weekend and will likely be on Raw tonight.
  • The Rock and Chris Jericho will not be at Raw tonight.
Happy 64th birthday to Ric Flair and happy 31st birthday to my ex, Maria Kanellis.

Last edited:
my predications:

brock will interfere with vince match tonight. triple h will come back to avenge.

underaker will call out cm punk for wrestlemania after punk loses to cena.

I bet the Shield will try to interfere with the Punk vs Cena match then Taker will interfere so Punk loses setting up their match at Mania.

my predications:

brock will interfere with vince match tonight. triple h will come back to avenge.

underaker will call out cm punk for wrestlemania after punk loses to cena.

On the same lines of what I was thinking. It would only make sense, but we'll have to see if WWE is gonna throw something (or someone) in the mix.. Looking forward to the show tonight, should be good.

My perfect Taker return...

Cena is getting the better of Punk lights go out and we see Shield entering the ring by camera flash and commentary, lights go back on and the Shield is laid out with Taker having a firm grip on Punk

I'll go with the prediction I had for EC, just replacing Rock with Cena.

Match is heating up, Cena is about to win when the lights go off, Cole on commentary screaming like a girl "THE SHIELD! THE SHIELD!", lights come back on and Taker has Punk in a tombstone position.

Throughout the night they should tease The Shield interfering in Cena's match to make people think it'll be them when the lights do go out.

On another note, Flair's daughter with the Figure 4

GLENN BECK SAYS NO TO RAW[emoji]174[/emoji],

WWE[emoji]174[/emoji] GOES TO BECK

Glenn Beck has declined WWE’s invitation to address our fans live tonight on Raw, in response to a segment that aired on TheBlaze last week where Beck referenced WWE as “stupid wrestling people.”

Instead, WWE is sending a video crew to Beck’s studios to get comment from the talk show host and political commentator.

Tune-in to Monday Night Raw tonight at 8/7C on USA Network to see if Beck responds.

Modern day WCW invasion :lol:

Hoping for a Trips return. Already know the other is pretty much guaranteed. Should be great show.

My perfect Taker return...

Cena is getting the better of Punk lights go out and we see Shield entering the ring by camera flash and commentary, lights go back on and the Shield is laid out with Taker having a firm grip on Punk

Nice cliffhanger :lol:

What about cena about to win - lights out shield interferes as they are about to triple powerbomb cena lights out again - shield laid out and taker has punk ready for tombstone or last ride.

My only question for his interference here would be why mess with punk. Very random

- Tonight’s episode of WWE Raw will kick off with Vince McMahon & Paul Heyman’s fight.

- PWInsider is reporting that The Undertaker is not in Dallas Texas tonight where Raw is being taped as of 7PM Eastern time. They note that he could always be hidden but most likely he won’t be appearing on Raw tonight.

- Donald Trump in the HOF, will be announced tonight.

I really have no idea how they will set up Punk/Taker. Nothing would make sense.

punk/taker is not happening

Phil will just have to wrestle kofi kingston

Back
Top Bottom