Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Good for them.

Why would you say it isn't good news for AEW? Because it makes WWE no longer the toxic company to work for?
Yes. Clearly the old fart thought his **** didn't stink and he was booking for childish 80 year olds. Things can only improve because Stephanie and HHH are way more open to what works today. They won't change **** overnight but things are no longer hopeless as they were when Vince was in charge.

I think he'll commit that tbh. He won't have any purpose not running **** at WWE.

tego calderon el abayarde tego calderon el abayarde

Yea, I wonder if HHH will go back to booking WWE the way he booked NXT.
If so, nothing will be able to compete with that.
Booking THAT roster in an old school, non-insulting manner would be amazing man.

But again, we have to "Wait and See."

But that is my hope.

From Fightful

• Talent got along with Triple H and feel he’s understanding but however think he’ll be made to adapt to the company’s new hiring practices.

• This does not change NXT 2.0 creatively at all except for the fact Hunter is hiring the new recruits.

WWE gonna run a smear campaign on Brock like they did on Sasha and Naomi?

thats-different-different.gif

Second time Brock bounced from WWE too,

WWE gonna run a smear campaign on Brock like they did on Sasha and Naomi?
Nah cause Brock has actual talent and value as compared to Sasha who has none. Baeomi will always be of the highest of values though..

Can’t wait to see the IWC start complaining cause WWE isn’t 100% different after 2 weeks.

The HBO Real Sports story on Vince was gonna absolutely destroy him. Vince got out before they could get the jump on him.
You never wanna be the guy that "retired" because of a story they did on you. Just better to get out while you can.
This is what I was thinking too. He got out before the next NYT story breaks since the writers said there wioll be more to come.
tego calderon el abayarde tego calderon el abayarde

Yea, I wonder if HHH will go back to booking WWE the way he booked NXT.
If so, nothing will be able to compete with that.
Booking THAT roster in an old school, non-insulting manner would be amazing man.

But again, we have to "Wait and See."

But that is my hope.
What abut THAT roster gives you hope? They got rid of so many people that I can't think of one wrestler that I like anymore.

This is what I was thinking too. He got out before the next NYT story breaks since the writers said there wioll be more to come.

What abut THAT roster gives you hope? They got rid of so many people that I can't think of one wrestler that I like anymore.

The roster (in RAW form) has everything.

It has wrestlers.
It has performers.
It has entertainers.
It has high flyers.

It has EVERYTHING.

They all just have been booked like trash so much that we've forgotten how great ALL of those people were BEFORE they went to WWE.

Back
Top Bottom