Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

These pics from Dynamite didn’t look great. WWE has their issues too.

EYE am not trying to defend A&W putting asses in seats. Those events are like 6+ hours long. They tape all their weekly shows at the same event. Those photos could've been taken the minute the gates opened during a dark match.
EYE am merely observing when looking at packed crowds in those live shows EYE see way more diversity and casuals than ever before. But all DC sees are the same old crowds from the 1989 WCW shows that are embedded in HIS mind.

Last edited:
Starting to see a trend here.

When TK no longer wants you, this is what happens. AEW just goes radio silent.

Have the balls to tell folks what the deal is.

Should Gresham have beat Claudio? :emoji_thinking:

WOW that got taken down fast. EYE did notice Gresham looking visibly upset at the end of that match. The Briscoes did not look too happy either.
Like what are they supposed to do in a B company now that they have no belts and just signed fresh contracts.
Booker of the year has chosen to put all the ROH belts on AEW talent

9lg7b6nqted91.jpg

WOW that got taken down fast. EYE did notice Gresham looking visibly upset at the end of that match. The Briscoes did not look too happy either.
Like what are they supposed to do in a B company now that they have no belts and just signed fresh contracts.
Booker of the year has chosen to put all the ROH belts on AEW talent

RoH shaping up to be their version of HHH NXT

Division to hold indie vets until they matter enough for "the big show"

Damn so both the Briscoes and Gresham lost? How does that make sense from an ROH is separate POV?

It must be frustrating indirectly being told, " I don't really need you on my roster" when you look up and see dudes like the Best Friends, Danuel House, and Orange Cassidy getting all these tv time.

Go where you're appreciated man.

Would you say Gresham is as good or better than Lethal, Sky, Garcia, Silver, Trent?

Only seen like 2 Gresham matches myself.

Would you say Gresham is as good or better than Lethal, Sky, Garcia, Silver, Trent?

Only seen like 2 Gresham matches myself.

In Tony's defense, Greshman is small as hell man.

Not sure if I would put him in the Main Event picture either.

Yall can pretend size doesn't matter ( # ), but he is just TOO small to be anything higher than IC Level. ( ANd No, I never took Rey Mysterio as a serious heavyweight either, we've had this convo before).

Technically, he is one of the best in the world.

Yall can pretend size doesn't matter ( # ), but he is just TOO small to be anything higher than IC Level. ( ANd No, I never took Rey Mysterio as a serious heavyweight either, we've had this convo before).

Oh nah im not talking about height. I meant as in talent and mic skills.

Mic skills get the job done. Nothing goofy, to the point.

In ring, he is probably better than all those dudes you named.

Very distinct style.

Zach Sabre Jr. light.

What's left for guys like Gresham and The Briscoes?
They can't make it to the second biggest promotion aka Indie Big Leagues and they've already proven themselves around the world.

What's left for guys like Gresham and The Briscoes?
They can't make it to the second biggest promotion aka Indie Big Leagues and they've already proven themselves around the world.

Briscoe Brothers just might be out of luck man.

Neither AEW nor WWE are taking a risk on them because of Jay's comments about gay folks way back when.

Gresham can go to TNA.

Briscoe Brothers just might be out of luck man.

Neither AEW nor WWE are taking a risk on them because of Jay's comments about gay folks way back when.

Gresham can go to TNA.
Pretty much. It would be different if you were trying to present him as a joke like Marko Kunt or something, but Gresham is unfortunately Dean Malenko compared to a lot of other guys, even in this era, and even on the AEW roster. Even if he was 5’8” or 5’9”, this wouldn’t even be a convo.

From Fightful

Tully was not present at Death Before Dishonor, and there were mixed messages as to whether or not he outright missed his travel or there was confusion surrounding the travel, but Tully's prison ministry group was cited as the reason he wasn't there.

ROH staff and talent were told that Tully is effectively gone from the company is not included in future plans.

Back
Top Bottom