Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

e463494ce36c995a289ac157f0387b06.gif

dman14 dman14

I personally feel it was the best American wrestling product since Smackdowns peak in the early 2000s.

Easily one of my favorite eras of wrestling ever.

Yeah man, NXT was highly sports entertaining TV.

People like to talk about the Indy darlings and of course they had them in abundance but they developed some "home grown" talent as well.

Big E and Charlotte immediately come to mind and of course Rhea and Baby Girl (?).

Montez seems to be on the cusp of stardom as well.

I personally feel it was the best American wrestling product since Smackdowns peak in the early 2000s.

Easily one of my favorite eras of wrestling ever.

That is some high praise right there. Honestly, I can't disagree with you at all. It felt like appointment TV during that run.

I wonder if there will be any issues with that deal now that a woman is in charge at WWE

Unless Steph gets extreme pressure from the Board or external investors I think things will remain status quo in regards to Saudi Arabia.

Or they might spin it as "progress" by having a women's match main event one of those shows.

Wonder how the commentary will change without Vince yelling in people's ears during the broadcast. Scripts shouldn't be ripped up and re-written an hour beforehand either.

I also hope PPV’s (excuse me Premium Live Events) start feeling as such instead of glorified episodes of Raw/Smackdown. TakeOvers always felt special
Am I the only one who feels like them using the raw/smackdown entrances in part makes them feel that way? Always like the unique entrances for each PPV.

Back
Top Bottom