Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

I thank the greatest promoter in pro-wrestling history, Triple H.

Hes done more for WWE in 1 week than Vince did in 50 years.
117CF601-65C4-48E6-ADBA-BFE2FE69A23D.gif

The way you’re reaching with that statement. I’d give you 10, maybe even 15 years, but 50? Come on bruh, none of us would even be here except for maybe Case Case if that were the case.

NWA/WCW was cool, but don’t play yourself like Vince didn’t raise the business to what is became. And yes, he’s just as guilty for the predicament it’s in today.

117CF601-65C4-48E6-ADBA-BFE2FE69A23D.gif

The way you’re reaching with that statement. I’d give you 10, maybe even 15 years, but 50? Come on bruh, none of us would even be here except for maybe Case Case if that were the case.

NWA/WCW was cool, but don’t play yourself like Vince didn’t raise the business to what is became. And yes, he’s just as guilty for the predicament it’s in today.

Vince McMahon erased himself thus I have no memory of anything he allegedly did.

You must be talking about Steph, she raised the business and took it to new heights when she started the Womens Revolution in 2014 off a suggestion in passing by AJ Lee.

Also, Steph discovered John Cena, she heard him rapping and she put on her A&R shades and helped John Cena become what he is today.

The transition from Vince Sr. to Steph I knew with time would turn out to be magic.

Triple H made the in wrestling good again cause of NXT Black and Gold.

But sadly he had a heart attack and HBK took over and created 2.0 but since HHH is back NXT going back to Black and Gold which is a plus.

Nick Kahn got all the tv contracts making WWE wealthy.

What a good trio, no wonder WWE to the mooooon.

Raw bout to get 5 million viewers a week, smackdown prolly like 7 million viewers a week.

WWE prolly going to bring back PPV too, I dont wanna spend $5, I want to make my money feel like its worth it, Im down for $120 PPVs again.

I havent even talked about the masterful job these people have done with Roman Reigns.

The considerate vacations they gave to Dakota Kai, Sasha and Naomi.

They helped IO out too, now she has a name the audience can easily remember, SKY, what GENIUS.

Last edited:
So if the issue was not wanting neither Bianca or Io to lose, WHY BOOK THEM IN A MATCH TOGETHER? I've never understood that booking logic.

Have Io debut vs. Someone you wouldn't care that she'd beat. Give her a strong win in her debut.

Back
Top Bottom