Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

THEY are the same ones that complained about having to look up who an indie wrestler was last week yet they spend every waking hour on wrestling twitter. This is who you're dealing with.

Actually... He was established in one of the recent event, I think it ws the ROH PPV. They established that he was Rush's brother and that they had a feud that carried over from Japan I think. And they had a match against each other that night. Now if YOU can't look that up and figure it out yourself then that is on YOU :lol:

Now... why are they on the same team right after they fought each other 2 weeks ago is beyond me
So he was established in.....a different company? :lol:

EYE know who he is.
Does the fat man from Alabama that only watches AEW know who he is?

No.

EYE know you do. I don’t understand the perspective of watching wrestling for the lowest common denominator fan. The likelihood is that AEW isn’t for them.

You called them a million dollar Indy promotion. Clearly there’s an audience for that. Maybes it’s not you or the fat man from Alabama.

EYE know you do. I don’t understand the perspective of watching wrestling for the lowest common denominator fan. The likelihood is that AEW isn’t for them.

You called them a million dollar Indy promotion. Clearly there’s an audience for that. Maybes it’s not you or the fat man from Alabama.

You'll get it one day.

I don't get this.

Powerhouse needs the Factory to take out Starks whos 1 foot smaller and 100 pounds lighter?

Back
Top Bottom