Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

wow that was so fake and so stupid man

i havent seen such a quick turn around since anakin turned to the darkside

complete garbage

Had a squash match... given away for free on TV... to go into a main event to wrestle again? That's exciting?

Where does that make sense? The random guy (no idea who he is) said the Fk, so I guess it's important.

Had a squash match... given away for free on TV... to go into a main event to wrestle again? That's exciting?

Where does that make sense? The random guy (no idea who he is) said the Fk, so I guess it's important.

I'm sure one of the AEW-ites can explain how it makes sense.

I thought they were DONE with IT.

Then you know what I meant. This thread is pointless. It was cool when it was funny but once it becomes this company will fail and here’s why it’s lame to me. Just MY OPINION.

IMO the thread was cool when IT was easy to make fun of WWE and be critical of them because of Vincent. And everything A&W related was the best EVER.

Don’t like the turn things have taken.

Appreciate your opinion. Everyone is entitled to one. I like hearing different sides even if we don’t agree.

But this thread was here long before you. It’ll be here long after. Trust me pal.
All of y'all have valid opinions. I for one appreciate a "random outsider" like Fellow Chucks coming in and voicing his opinion. Of course that's going to open him up to criticism but he explains himself.
As long as some of y'all don't get SAWFT and go off and try to start another thread just so everyone can agree with you.

NOW if EYE get re-hired as your NTWT GM EYE will run a fair, balanced and un-biased thread.
My first booking wood be a handicapped match between FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey and the rest of the thread

The thread has officially turned on NTWT favorite CM PUNK

All this melodrama. :lol: :smh:

Just to stroke your boy's ego danger style danger style

wow that was so fake and so stupid man

i havent seen such a quick turn around since anakin turned to the darkside

complete garbage
1661995144078.gif

That segment. :lol:

Did 10 not sell the stun gun our am I tripping?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom