Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Meanwhile #OurLegend doing his damnedest to get Spanish Roderick Strong over.

J3MtvQUNpwR3JhN1yNZTFgwLA8ZgFVImiG_-ODLdhf0.jpg

cannot believe some of you still think in the wrestling business from what we have seen in the past that wwe wouldnt sign punk

they have pretty much signed EVERYBODY who supposedly they would never work with again

hogan
warrior
jarrett
macho man

if there is money to be made personal beef goes out the door

yall really got selective memory or some **** too. you forget wwe was trying to sign punk before he signed with aew?

Can you imagine losing your job, tearing your pec, and getting the brink truck backed up of legal fees again? Poor April going to have to go have those matches against Rok-C and someone on the main roster to make the money back for them.

cannot believe some of you still think in the wrestling business from what we have seen in the past that wwe wouldnt sign punk

they have pretty much signed EVERYBODY who supposedly they would never work with again

hogan
warrior
jarrett
macho man

if there is money to be made personal beef goes out the door

yall really got selective memory or some **** too. you forget wwe was trying to sign punk before he signed with aew?

That was Vince McMahon's WWE.

Can you imagine losing your job, tearing your pec, and getting the brink truck backed up of legal fees again? Poor April going to have to go have those matches against Rok-C and someone on the main roster to make the money back for them.
Would TK tie up Phil Brooks in a nasty lawsuit
Billionaire with endless cash to spend for top counsel

CM would have to do some Bare knuckle fights vs Paige vanzant

i really hope its a shoot cuz if not its gonna make alot of people look like big dummies

funny how all the details of the backstage stuff is coming from the so called aew lovers
I firmly believe they're working everyone. I have no way of knowing for sure but I'm not buying all the shenanigans that have been recently reported. They're probably not going to be at each other's Christmas party but they're spicing **** up and just like that Trips WWE is not the top wrestling story anymore.
"Everyone" is going to be tuned in to Dynamite to see what happens next.

And to your last point, those people are elite/aew spokesmen. They repeat whatever the evps want out there under the guise of "sources".

Back
Top Bottom