Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Watching smack down from last night

Roman going “wiseman!” And hearing Heyman just off mic going

“Yes my Tribal Chief!” With the tone of a excited child in his voice

163F5FAF-78DC-45B5-ABAA-96952C8EBE1C.gif

Looks like we're not getting President Rock in our lifetime...well he could change his mind in 20 years and be an out of touch 70+ year old candidate like the two we had to choose from two years ago.

Just finished Smackdown.

Bloodline entertaining per usual. Good segment with New Day.

Legado :pimp:

GOONTA/Crowd Favorite Sheamus was another banger until that tapout botch or whatever that was.

Couldn’t care less about Carry On and Drew. Does nothing for me.

Good for him on re-upping. He's been holding it down in AEW all year.

Mox isn't my favorite wrestler, but he consistently has good matches, cuts great promos and you never hear anything bad about him either. The only complaint you hear about him is that he bleeds too much in his matches.

To me, Jon Moxley was the one guy that legitimized AEW from the jump when he showed up at their first PPV in 2019. Here's a former WWE Champion, who was still a big star when he left, choosing to go to a completely unproven wrestling promotion that had only existed for a few months.

AEW went from a "t-shirt company that features pro wrestling" to actual competition to WWE just like that.

Jon Moxley in AEW is what CM Punk thought he was.

Ambrose brings much needed professionalism to a company that severely lacks IT.

So who's ready for Extreme Snooze tonight

With MLB playoffs and CFB going on today not likely.

Will follow the thread for updates and watch the Maximum Legislations PPV Premium Live Event on Monday since it's a holiday over here.

Only matches EYE really care about are Brawling Brutes/Imperium, Fight Pit, Bad Pam/Baby Girl and whether Bray makes his redebutt tonight.

The same guy who thought using a pizza cutter in a match was a good idea?

Don't know about all that :lol:
He does a bunch of goofy stuff in-ring that I think is dumb.

He’s trustworthy though. You know he’s not gonna do dumb stuff backstage.

He does a bunch of goofy stuff in-ring that I think is dumb.

He’s trustworthy though. You know he’s not gonna do dumb stuff backstage.

I mean that is the same dude that allows himself to be used on minor league garbage shows.

Would that count as outside the (AEW) ring?

Back
Top Bottom