Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

2nd to last........
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by im that one

i've always said he, and the goldust character, were thee most underrated and under used thing in the wwe. (Shane would be a close second.)

FOR. REAL.

I always liked the character plus he was a good worker.

I'm sad that he didn't get one last run with some sort of storyline.

I always wanted Goldust vs Cody RHodes with Dusty as the special guest referee at WM 28
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Hopefully a good D Bry/Punk promo.

And is that dude that's always with Tensai gonna start wrestling?

Also kinda interested in this Abe Washington stable.

Honestly don't have much interest in the Cena/Johnny feud.

For some reason I think Santino is dropping the US Title tonight...if not tonight then at Over The Limit.

Stephanie has the same "U mad pic" in all of her photos. And I guarantee, Bieber will be at WM 29 just based off this weekend with HHH and Steph being there.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Wow, same. Began watching again around the Royal Rumble  11

Me too..Started watching again a little before last years Mania..Glad I've come back to wrestling while it's in a downturn so I'll be able to appreciate it more when it gets red hot again..Can't be mad at a 15th rank after about a year of watching..And in all seriousness: NTWT>wwe>>>tna

it will be better when im the new NTUS champ and send that GHIMS wannabe Peep_Game back to developmental.
It sucks for you that roster cuts are coming up huh Heath? NTWT will always keep you in our memory.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Stephanie has the same "U mad pic" in all of her photos. And I guarantee, Bieber will be at WM 29 just based off this weekend with HHH and Steph being there.
Hopefully multiple F-5s on Bieber will open WM29.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

WWE.com has a poll on what to name Truth & Kofi's new tag team.
The names are horrible but I chose Air Jimmy
laugh.gif

http://www.wwe.com/inside/polls/kofi-truth-team-name
Maybe i'm the only one but the Layla vs Natalya match on Smackdown was pretty good for the divas and I would like some more matches between them.
What awful names other than Truth In Paradise
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Reminds me of the Taboo Tuesday/Cyber Sunday PPVs where they
load you up with crappy options and you have to choose the best of the crap
laugh.gif

You're not the only one who thought that either. I bet they could have really did something with like 7-10 minutes instead

of 2.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Mayweather
pimp.gif

Bieber
pimp.gif

Triple H
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All the best in the world at what they do.

Any Sunny fans in here? What do you know about the feel when you realize D. Bry used the D.E.N.N.I.S. system on AJ?

Demonstrate Value - "I care for and have appreciation for AJ." "The feelings mutual." "I am a role model."
Engage Physically - all them kisses, "Daniel Bryan is a great lover." "Sometimes, at night we spoon!" "I really enjoy cuddling."
Nurture Dependence - "I will never let him hurt you again."
Neglect Emotionally - AJ goes in for a kiss after "He's going to make that big Irish oaf tap out" D-Bry moves away. "The dress looked better on the mannequin."
Inspire Hope - "Are you hitting on AJ? Even though I broke up with her, and clearly don't want her back." "AJ, if you really love me, you would leave this ring right now."
Separate Entirely - "I wish you were never born."

Mind = Blown.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

WWE.com has a poll on what to name Truth & Kofi's new tag team.
The names are horrible but I chose Air Jimmy
laugh.gif

http://www.wwe.com/inside/polls/kofi-truth-team-name
Maybe i'm the only one but the Layla vs Natalya match on Smackdown was pretty good for the divas and I would like some more matches between them.
What awful names other than Truth In Paradise
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Reminds me of the Taboo Tuesday/Cyber Sunday PPVs where they
load you up with crappy options and you have to choose the best of the crap
laugh.gif

You're not the only one who thought that either. I bet they could have really did something with like 7-10 minutes instead

of 2.

Doom! player! And stick them with the king of the tag team match as their  manager. Teddy Long player!

Vader his outfir was that a botch on his part to have Vadertime appear on the back or was that supposed to be shown on the front?

They should just call them Truth & Kingston and call it a day.

Not all teams need corny names.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Any Sunny fans in here? What do you know about the feel when you realize D. Bry used the D.E.N.N.I.S. system on AJ?

Demonstrate Value - "I care for and have appreciation for AJ." "The feelings mutual." "I am a role model."
Engage Physically - all them kisses, "Daniel Bryan is a great lover." "Sometimes, at night we spoon!" "I really enjoy cuddling."
Neglect Emotionally - AJ goes in for a kiss after "He's going to make that big Irish oaf tap out" D-Bry moves away. "The dress looked better on the mannequin."
Inspire Hope - "Are you hitting on AJ? Even though I broke up with her, and clearly don't want her back." "AJ, if you really love me, you would leave this ring right now."

Mind = Blown.
Beautifully done, sir. Beautifully done.

Mayweather
pimp.gif

Bieber
pimp.gif

Triple H
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mind = Blown.
I don't even need to M.A.C.

I'll just cop a box of magnums w/ a stack of hundreds and hit her with that Mantis Toboggan.

Well played, btw.

Vince is crazy to think he can put together a successful WWE Network.....Oprah can't even do it...

s-OPRAH-large.jpg

Oprah is reportedly facing some steep financial headwinds as she tries to turn her struggling cable network around.

The woes that have befallen the Oprah Winfrey Network are by now the stuff of legend: the low ratings. The staff losses. The high-profile bombs like "The Rosie Show." Appearing on CBS News in April, Oprah herself seemed to sum up the dispiriting atmosphere at OWN.

"If I were writing a book about it, I might call the book '101 Mistakes,'" she said.

One of those mistakes might be the apparently vast sums of money that OWN has bled through since its inception. Bloomberg Businessweek reported last week that the network may have lost a whopping $330 million since it began in 2008. An analyst told the magazine that it was the most "successful failure in television today."

While Oprah does not have a personal financial stake in the company, it is still undoubtedly a black eye for her.

However, there may be some bright news on the horizon. The Wall Street Journal reported on Monday that ratings for the network have ticked up recently. Part of that is due to "Oprah's Next Chapter," the new show that has seen Oprah nab major exclusives, like her sit-down with Whitney Houston's family. (The success of that show bolsters critics who said that Oprah's relative absence from OWN during its first year was a major error.)

Moreover, the network will get millions of dollars in new revenues from cable operators.

The It's always sunny reference further proves lobo's worth as champ.
On a separate note although DDP won the WCW championship 3 times,why was
he never given a lengthy reign?

Mayweather
pimp.gif

Bieber
pimp.gif

Triple H
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mind = Blown.

roll.gif
eek.gif

Well played champ.

Back
Top Bottom