Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

Fell asleep on that raw main event in Tokyo.. WWE got me messed up if they thought I was going to stay up to watch that trash.. :rofl:

:rofl: same way I felt. If I was home I would have gotten up to get a run in then catch the last hour or so but naaaa **** that. Especially since you can watch it whenever.

Watched the Fergal doc and it was pretty good.

Didn't know he and Albert were that close.

Fergal has those Becky Lynch yambs on deck for life.
laugh.gif

She loves that dude.

Caught up on NXT.

@brendasdeadbaby why they give your dude Bull Dempsey the "fat boy who can't stop eating gimmick" makes him look like a straight fool.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

At least the fans are ******** on Baron Corbin now, so you can take solace in that.

Last edited:
Stop it, no it's not. If triple h would actually use the rest of the roster. Trying to see chad gable and jason jordan get a chance.

This..Plus now they got Polynesian Jeff and Sami/KENTA will be back in a few months which will add even more depth..

Heard the MLW podcast with Bauer, Konnan and other guy. Only lasted 40 mins. before I turned it off because Konnan is UNBEARABLE man.

Heard the MLW podcast with Bauer, Konnan and other guy. Only lasted 40 mins. before I turned it off because Konnan is UNBEARABLE man.

How the **** did you make it 40 whole minutes of listening to that bloated, illiterate, ego-maniac?

I tried to give it a chance Because Court is pretty good. But Konan man oh my god! Listening to that garbage makes me appreciate what Pollack Wai and the rest of that crew do much more!

Last edited:
Jericho vs Neville was solid. Best match by far was KO vs Balor. Divas finish was a joke like Nikki's title reign. And the Raw Main Event took way too long. :smh: Can't believe there was no Orton or Cesaro but Kane was damn sure on my tv... :frown: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom