Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

I wonder if we'll ever see AJ Styles in the E :nerd: .

Watching his match with Okada right now.

Got it on pause just bout to start up...

I wonder... VKM would never allow an inter promotion thing on the main roster... but how about NXT shows when they run large arenas like Barclays... just a stoned 330am thought...

Man I hope not..Vince would bury him so bad..But seeing him and Sext co-headline Mania would be something special..
If you think Styles would get buried, could you imagine what would happen to Nakamura?
mean.gif
  He'd have to stay in NXT just to avoid some Kai En Tai gimmick.
Got it on pause just bout to start up...

I wonder... VKM would never allow an inter promotion thing on the main roster... but how about NXT shows when they run large arenas like Barclays... just a stoned 330am thought...
I really don't know if H would allow it either.  It would make more sense in Japan than over here anyway, don't know if the smarks would be able to sell out an arena.

Last edited:
I disagree about Nakamura... he'd only come over if were assured he could be himself... and there's not a building in the world that wouldn't except him as amazing in 2 minutes... he's one if those few guys who just radiate so much charisma it doesn't matter... that's something Itami does not possess...

Of all the NJPW guys, who aren't American, Nakamura is the guy who'd get over the quickest in the US..Okada would be a close 2nd purely based on his drop kick alone..

I definitely agree that Nakamura would get over quick, but I don't know if Vince will push him. It would be huge on many levels for Nakamura to be a top guy on the main roster.

I definitely agree that Nakamura would get over quick, but I don't know if Vince will push him. It would be huge on many levels for Nakamura to be a top guy on the main roster.

Well I think we can all agree Vince wouldn't push anyone with talent and a non-steroid body..But in a purely hypothetical scenario where a wrestler would just have their talent and charisma to get over, Nakamura would be the #1 pick IMO..Okada would be a close 2nd, and given time to develop his Rainmaker gimmick he could easily headline multiple Manias without the fans being disappointed..

Last edited:
I disagree about Nakamura... he'd only come over if were assured he could be himself... and there's not a building in the world that wouldn't except him as amazing in 2 minutes... he's one if those few guys who just radiate so much charisma it doesn't matter... that's something Itami does not possess...

I'm a big Nakamura-Stan but I just don't see the WWE letting him cook the way he does. They'd probably put a mask on him and use him as Slater's roadie :smh:

I just wish the WWE wasn't the end-all, be-all wrestling promotion in the US.

Last edited:
i have no problem with wwe being the premiere company in america. i have a problem with the way it's run. there's zero reason to do 95% of the things they do.

Why the **** did they not let Cesaro win mitb? That's like hitting auto push.iDC about his promos honestly.just give hI'm some bad**** tough guy one liners or some ****

The only person that cares about his promos are Vince. :lol: Nobody cared when he stumbled on his lines last night. We just wanna see him put on a damn show.

Why the **** did they not let Cesaro win mitb? That's like hitting auto push.iDC about his promos honestly.just give hI'm some bad**** tough guy one liners or some ****
i really wish they gave cesaro a douchebag/rich swiss foreign guy gimmick like what they did with ADR

Back
Top Bottom