Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

I hope Luke Harper gets a legit push after this as a singles wrestler. And Rowan gets the Jennety treatment. Dude is horrible in the ring and his promo skills consists of "RUN!"

I hope Luke Harper gets a legit push after this as a singles wrestler. And Rowan gets the Jennety treatment. Dude is horrible in the ring and his promo skills consists of "RUN!"

Agreed, Harper is a special big man with an unusual move set like Vader or Bam Bam Bigelow.

Rowan sucks.
UUQA4UA.gif

I'd love to see Bray get the WWEWHCOTW, Harper get the unified IC/US title, and they bring in another guy to tag with Rowan and they become tag champs..Make them a legit super faction..

Not sure if Finlay or Nunzio :lol:

The one thing I'm glad WWE took from WCW is that sideline turnbuckle cam.

I'd love to see Bray get the WWEWHCOTW, Harper get the unified IC/US title, and they bring in another guy to tag with Rowan and they become tag champs..Make them a legit super faction..

They should do a ravens flock kind of stable and just keep abducting people into their family. Not dbry like though but someone that's not being used. Maybe sandow?

Volunteer my services... I was already called a Wyatt by someone on here last week...

Back
Top Bottom