Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Why the hell do so many wrestlers botch putting the Scorpion Deathlock on?..I've put that damn thing on my little cousins so many times I coulda been a 47 time world champ..

Layla looking like a turtle/Mike Jones.
We really need a thumbs down button.

While there at it a auto refresh, it's sucks to refresh the page every time there a new post and then have to scroll all the way down.
Use the Alert Bar.

It automatically updates with new/unread posts for any thread, and when you click on it, it takes you directly to them.

To turn it on:

Go to your profile > Edit Account Details > scroll down to Show Alert Bar > select Always.

Once you do that, the Alert Bar will pop up at the bottom right corner of showing you if there are any new/unread posts in a thread.

I've been using it for a minute and it clutch for threads that really jump pages quickly.

Summer look like Danny DeVito Penguin character in Batman but taller and skinny
Damn.... :smh:

Layla :smh: sweet Jesus I would live in there
Sweet *******.

CODY IS GOLD!!!!!! LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY!!!!!!!
Dumb gimmick man. Yall have to stop hyping that dumb stuff man.

As stale as his character is, ADR is a vicious vicous wrestler
Man when he put Dolph in the ring cover and hit him with the inzuguri, I was like damn.

Fandango doing commentary speaking so softly and mumbling is utterly pointless
I was actually entertained by him until he started doing that damn dancing. Why is it his music magically started playing? I HATE when WWE does that mess man.

Ortons got the prettiest drop kick in the game right now
Okada begs to differ. But Orton's is nice.

Nah, I think that was The Great Muttoe.
Reported.

If Hollywood miz was a real playa, he would scratch the Ray-Ban polarized logo off his glasses. It looks tacky.

@Meangene45  HE GOT YOUR LETTER 
eek.gif

Jericho and miz supposedly had an amazing match at the house show over the weekend.  I don't believe.  We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom