Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

cena is winning Sunday. and kill me for saying this I think I am ok with it. I just don't see any of the participants ready for a world title run besides Orton and I'm over him as a champion. Especially because according to reports they are paving the way for lesner to win the belt , which I hope happens because I think it brings valitedy and prestigiousness back to the belt. And I think Cena is the one guy that can win the belt Sunday and lose it again without killing any momentum his character has.

Let these guys all keep building that character and win the belt the way Bryan did. Earn the belt the crowd buys into it way more. I think cesaro winning the belt in a MITB match is more of a shock than him earning it. I don't know guys I know I am in the minority but I think giving anyone of the rising stars the belt now will ruin their character. everyone needs to be patient. it took stone cold close to 2 years fr the birth of Austin 3:16 (exactly 18 years ago yesterday) to his first title win. sometimes it's better to be patient.

agree/disagree? thoughts?

ps I'm sick of nt on my iPhone the mobile site doesn't work and it exits me out of the page every 30 seconds and erases everything I type. super annoying

Change your settings so your drafts are saved. After every word you type, the reply is saved until you submit it. So when you get redirected, you can come back and pick up where you left off.

I'm not sure if this applies to the mobile site though. I browse nt ob my phone but the desktop version

Ideally, Bray should win on Sunday.

Could help erase some of the stench of him being Cenanized the last few months. Have Harper and Rowan win the tag titles too to make the Wyatt family look really strong.

If not Bray, WWE could continue Roman Reigns megapush and have him win, but at the same time, I don't think Reigns is quite ready for that yet and could use some more "seasoning".

I'm fearing that Cena or Orton wins. :rolleyes

They've been building Reigns up so much that he won't win the title. They are just giving him notches on his belt so when the time comes to win the title he has a strong resume.

For some reason I picture some swerve come Sunday

The only thing more obvious than Dbry winning the straps at WM will be him winning the straps from Kane at SS. If you put it on just about anyone else its becomes a helluva lot less obvious. Thats besides the fact no one wants to see kane in the main event scene man

yea they need to get cesaro away from heyman doesnt need him ,i like both guys seperatly not together,but i guess cesaro turning on heyman and brock will be his big face turn

with that said if cena wins Sunday. I gotta quit wwe.
No you won't. You will miss this thread too much. I keep telling myself that I waste 3 hours EVERY week man. I seriously feel that way. I don't know why I watch it. I watch it for this thread. The brother hood. To talk to yall dudes. No funny business.

I just EXPECT to be disappointed by this product.

I am looking forward to Global Force and AAA come to American man.,

x8ox761.gif

I just think we are at the end of an era/ beginning of a new era. And like a poster said before hopefully we are seing the future rocks austins cenas etc. But i think as far as this current championship storyline is concerned cena is the best choice to win the belt now.

as far as the second MITB is concerned i dont know who wins that im thinkin seth? or barrett
Yeah we definitely are seeing that, and I can't wait to see Cena leave. I think it's really 50/50 since they already did the Cena-Bryan program already (but WWE loves to repeat things).

I think Seth is going to win the 2nd one as well

Back
Top Bottom