Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

Damn, let him just do La Mistica.  It's much cooler straight into a submission than making him roll it over into a pin.

I can't stand the lighting during Cara's matches, is that really necessary?

Overall, I enjoyed the match a lot.

I can't stand the lighting during Cara's matches, is that really necessary?

Overall, I enjoyed the match a lot.

Ugh. I HATE when wrestler's are given a match of their choice and NEVER choose a "championship" match it's so dumb, Kofi you get to choose any match you want with Dolph and you choose "Vicky banned?" So you'd rather have her gone than have another shot at the title you lost? It just seems dumb to me.

Ugh. I HATE when wrestler's are given a match of their choice and NEVER choose a "championship" match it's so dumb, Kofi you get to choose any match you want with Dolph and you choose "Vicky banned?" So you'd rather have her gone than have another shot at the title you lost? It just seems dumb to me.

I wish they woulda done qualifying matches to get into the MITB match. I know the winners of the qualifying matches are usually obvious, but at least it makes it seem like the guys earned it.

I wish they woulda done qualifying matches to get into the MITB match. I know the winners of the qualifying matches are usually obvious, but at least it makes it seem like the guys earned it.

Botchamania sign
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom