Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

The Ascension stink, but there was literally no point to bring them up just to job.

It also didn't make sense for them to go in a completely different direction with their characters once they brought them up. They went from brooding Vampire-like dudes to b-grade Demolition. They have always been very basic in the ring, but the WWE just killed their appeal fairly quick. They should just be scrapped completely, change attire and join the Authority :lol:

I see Cole's back 
mean.gif

It also didn't make sense for them to go in a completely different direction with their characters once they brought them up. They went from brooding Vampire-like dudes to b-grade Demolition. They have always been very basic in the ring, but the WWE just killed their appeal fairly quick. They should just be scrapped completely, change attire and join the Authority :lol:
I feel like the only way to save them is for Rollins to turn on J&J and have the Ascenion come out and squash them. An End of Day followed by a Curb Stomp on anybody would be dope

I feel like the only way to save them is for Rollins to turn on J&J and have the Ascenion come out and squash them. An End of Day followed by a Curb Stomp on anybody would be dope
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that isn't doing anything.

Yep. Their gimmick was their whole appeal. No need to have them on TV anymore if that's what they are going to do...

The only time I haven't had Raw on mute tonight is when Paige was cutting her promo, then getting washed

Back
Top Bottom