Wrestling Thread Apr 22-28 | 4/28 BREAKING NEWS - John Cena Injures Achilles Tendon on European Tour

- WWE’s website has a new article up speculating that there may be a fourth member of The Shield debuting soon.

- WWE’s website has a new article up speculating that there may be a fourth member of The Shield debuting soon.

Interesting.

Read somewhere that Hero is being called up to the main Roster. Hope it's him. But I dunno, I kinda have a feeling that it's gonna be Christian though.

RAW RESULTS:
*Paul Heyman comes out and says HHH is afraid of Borc Lesber. HHH comes out and says he accepts Borc's challenge for Extreme Rules. HHH gives Paul Heyman a pedigree.

1 - R-Truth defeated Antonio Cesaro

2 - Damian Sandow defeated Brodus Clay

3 - Dolph Ziggler defeated Chris Jericho when Fandango's theme played and distracted Jericho. If Jericho would've won he would've been added to the World Title match at Extreme Rules.

4 - Tensai defeated Cody Rhodes

Ryback appears on the Titan Tron and says he is misunderstood. He challenges Mic Foley to face him in the ring later tonight.

5 - Big E. Langston defeated Zack Ryder

* Backstage segment with Kane and Daniel Bryan. Bryan is trying to explain something with a chart. A "we want pie charts" chant breaks out.

6 - The Undertaker, Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. The Shield is up next. The Undertaker makes his way out but is confronted by The Shield before anything can happen. Team Hell No make the save and they all brawl before the match can start. Bryan starts off with Ambrose but tags in Taker. Taker gets offense on Ambrose, hits Old School and tagged in Kane. Taker looked great. Match goes long also. Taker with several tags and big spots including a spear from Roman Reigns. Bryan goes for the flying headbutt but Ambrose moves and gets the pin. Winners, The Shield

7 - Fandango defeated William Regal. Chris Jericho attacked him after the match. Jericho throws Fandango off the stage and dances with his dancer to end it.

8 - WWE Divas champion Kaitlyn is out next to cut a promo. There will be a battle royal with the winner being the new #1 contender. The participants are Tamina Snuka, AJ Lee, Cameron, Naomi, Layla and The Bella Twins. AJ gets the win and is the new #1 contender.

* Mick Foley comes out with a steel chair and he's ready to face off against Ryback. Foley says he didn't come out here for a confrontation. Ryback is out next.

Foley names off the things he's done throughout his career and says he won't back down from a fight. Ryback tells him to shut up. Ryback declares he will defeat "Super Cena" at Extreme Rules and become the WWE Champion. Ryback calls Foley fat and pathetic. Ryback gets in Foley's face but Cena comes out to make the save. The Shield come out and its 4-on-1 against Cena. Cena backs away and acts like he is going to exit. The Shield then turn and surround Ryback now. Cena comes back with a steel chair and chases off The Shield. Cena hits an Attitude Adjustment on Ryback to end the show.

Last edited:
^ Thanks for the spoilers, I didn't plan on sitting through Raw tonight, so glad I know what I'm missing.

-Extremely random for Foley to be involved there with Ryback/Cena
-:pimp: for 'Taker having a solid match. Even better that the Shield won.
-Cesaro losing yet again :smh:

Yea, definitely skipping Raw. Will tune in for the
Shield/Taker & Team Hell No match but that's it.

What happen?

I went to get a soda from the refrigerator.. Next image I saw was Heyman getting pedigree!!

Heyman had like 40 seconds to at least attempt to struggle from getting out of the Pedigree. He just set there calm like when Punk had Johnny Ace up for the GTS :lol:

Last edited:
Oh god.

AOSDHSODOIDSMUO WHATS UP! WHATS UP! WHATS UP!

ajsiojfdoisjaofj
sd
afjpafjpofdkpokfs

sdfjsfjsjosfdj

And I ride it till the wheels fall off.

HAOSJOFJ
jaosidjoajdosja
doisfjosfjas

What's Up!!!

I would have lost it if Cesaro was able to hold that yodle through the whole replay. :lol:

Oh god.

AOSDHSODOIDSMUO WHATS UP! WHATS UP! WHATS UP!

ajsiojfdoisjaofj
sd
afjpafjpofdkpokfs

sdfjsfjsjosfdj

And I ride it till the wheels fall off.

HAOSJOFJ
jaosidjoajdosja
doisfjosfjas

What's Up!!!

That one sentence in the middle has me weak :lol:

Just like Truth beating Cesaro :smh:

Shield hop out the chopper, then hop in the Rover? :pimp: BAWSE :pimp: