Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

I don't understand what people are upset about over his second match against the champ that resulted in a loss. Was it the finish?
Seriously...Y'all expect him to beat the current champ in his second match?!? He looked good and was booked strong. That match couldn't have been put together much better as far as getting him over.

I don't understand what people are upset about over his second match against the champ that resulted in a loss. Was it the finish?

I just feel a new guy, who can't really talk needs to win as many times as he can when he first comes to the main roster. A loss just makes him look like another guy, which I guess he is but his mic work won't help him further himself at all. Didn't expect a clean win, but a count out or something of that nature would of been good. Whatever, not a big deal.

Don't see how anybody could complain about that match. Neville was holding his own and the WWE champion needed help from J&J in order to win. Yes Neville lost, but he looked very strong and won over casual fans that don't know him from NXT...

Inevitable...now that he's got some people's attention he will prolly be relegated to destroy mid-carders till he can move up...wishful thinking

Just the fact that they talked Vince outta the Mighty Mouse thing is a step in the right direction :lol:

I just feel a new guy, who can't really talk needs to win as many times as he can when he first comes to the main roster. A loss just makes him look like another guy, which I guess he is but his mic work won't help him further himself at all. Didn't expect a clean win, but a count out or something of that nature would of been good. Whatever, not a big deal.
He loss to the World Champ though. He didn't lose to somebody like ................ Miz or something

nerd.gif

It's amazing how Dean Ambrose held the title for what over a 100 days and probably defended the title only once? And now Maijin Cena is about to make his 2nd title defense in as many weeks.

^ So why throw him in there just to lose.. keep him winning for a while then make that match happen when people realize who he is and what he can really do.

Those count out victories did wonders for Curtis Axel... :lol:

I hear you bro but you wouldn't want your champ losing to a rookie on his second night. I would of been ok with a count out but that finish made Seth more of a heel.

^ So why throw him in there just to lose.. keep him winning for a while then make that match happen when people realize who he is and what he can really do.
They made him look strong because he hung in there with the Champ and the Champ needed interference to beat him. How doesn't that make him look strong?

It's amazing how Dean Ambrose held the title for what over a 100 days and probably defended the title only once? And now Maijin Cena is about to make his 2nd title defense in as many weeks.
I'm ok with that...the title should be defended. Bring prestige back to these midcard belts.

Back
Top Bottom