Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

I look at the tv and see Cameron refing this divas match...we all know she dont know wtf she doing. Word to that dumb *** pin attempt last yr

Alicia Foxx is so damn slim :lol:

Cameron plays herself very well. She stinks in the ring, but she's great at playing this "character" of hers.

That video package made Rowan look like a big deal, even though Bray's about to wash him

Making some butter :smokin...

This **** should be potent :smokin...
Gonna make your own edibles? :smokin :pimp: :nthat:

I'm focused on the butter right now :lol:...

Friend have me like 1.5-2 lbs of trim... I got that and 3 pounds of butter in a big ol' pot right now... First time doing anything more than a half O or the like...

I'm gonna see how this comes out potency wise, and figure out what I'm going to do with it next...

So I didn't miss much apparently. This is Smackdown after all...

Outside of Edge's retirement and the occasional D-Bry or Ziggler match... The has been absolutely no need to watch SD in about 10 years... There was a mitb cash in, I think Edge on a shoot injured Taker... That was probably about 10 years ago...

I'm focused on the butter right now :lol:...

Friend have me like 1.5-2 lbs of trim... I got that and 3 pounds of butter in a big ol' pot right now... First time doing anything more than a half O or the like...

I'm gonna see how this comes out potency wise, and figure out what I'm going to do with it next...
Word CP. Keep me posted on how it goes.

Aint watch Smackdown in years and this Bray vs Rowan match is reminding me why. No one wants to see Bray face this jobber
Botchamania >>>> Smackdown

This guy miz stay wearing ugly sunglasses b. Needs to pay me to hunt down the good euro/Japanese shades for him.

Last edited:
Bray vs Rowan was unexpectedly long. The thing is, it may have only been 8 minutes, but it felt like 17. Plus, in theory, that should be a PPV blowoff type match, but creative team, something something, no direction, something, CAW, something, I'm sleepy.

Back
Top Bottom