Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

Long back.

Boy Shorts can make anybody's cheeks hang out man.

Show some UnAssisted pics of her though

The next person that mentions anything other than wrestling will be banned from this thread

View media item 1488957

GKvAkv5.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love yall! Esp deepsea and that long back she got goin on no hetero :pimp:

TNA getting worse and worse.

Word is that they are months behind in paying their talents.

Just let WWE take Magnus, Roode and bring Jeff Hardy back.

Last edited:
TNA getting worse and worse.

Word is that they are months behind in paying their talents.

Just let WWE take Magnus, Roode and bring Jeff Hardy back.

Agreed. Of course there's others I'd like to see from TNA in the WWE, but definitely those 3. I honestly forgot TNA existed outside of catching a couple "TNA's Greatest Matches" shows early on Saturdays. I don't know what feuds or anything are going on :lol: BDC still active? James Storm & The Revolution still together? EC3 still being awesome?

Agreed. Of course there's others I'd like to see from TNA in the WWE, but definitely those 3. I honestly forgot TNA existed outside of catching a couple "TNA's Greatest Matches" shows early on Saturdays. I don't know what feuds or anything are going on :lol: BDC still active? James Storm & The Revolution still together? EC3 still being awesome?

Yes to all of those.

Drew McIntyre(who's been good) started his own face stable...and Camacho's in it

Yes to all of those.

Drew McIntyre(who's been good) started his own face stable...and Camacho's in it

Face stables never work.

Yea, I know.

And the TNA talent I'd take

Roode
EC3
Hardys
Manik
Magnus
Bram
Drew(and not bury him this time)
Wolves
Aries
Lashley(Lashley/Brock would be :wow: )
Angle for one last run before HOF induction
Kong
Brooke
Robbie E(team him up with Ryder)

Last edited:
Shaggy was horrible :lol:... Dude played like 45 seconds of like 8 of his songs... And mixed it up by having the dj do top 40 type songs and he sorta/kinda sang along :lol:..

:rofl:

Place I work at... We a sports bar and a concert venue... Weird combo...

We're super diverse... We'll have goth night downstairs, rap night in the concert "hall", and a pack sports crowd for misc sports game...

Then a huge country show the next night...

Then karaoke that's the only thing going in town that night, so super busy...

Busy lunch every day...

Then other things... Idk... Pot brownies homie...

But we're a weird, horrible, great, unique, horrible great place.... :lol:...

That actually sounds cool af. Cooler than my job definitely lol. I work at a warehouse where old ladies complain all day about BS and brown nosers get all the promotions & recognition despite them sucking at their jobs...Needless to say I hate that place lol. The job itself is pretty easy tho

Couple things...

How do you know where I work?.....

You sure you got the right place?....

And that menu is from years ago and has no semblance of the current one... :lol:

Couple things...

How do you know where I work?.....

You sure you got the right place?....

And that menu is from years ago and has no semblance of the current one... :lol:

What's this place called so I can write a yelp review telling people how nasty the cook is behind closed doors

That actually sounds cool af. Cooler than my job definitely lol. I work at a warehouse where old ladies complain all day about BS and brown nosers get all the promotions & recognition despite them sucking at their jobs...Needless to say I hate that place lol. The job itself is pretty easy tho

Place is cool... But it could be a lot better of a place on a lot of areas... But the trio of owners who are sisters are all bi-polar and nonsensical... I could easily do a pipe bomb shoot on them... So many comparisons are accurate thinking on it real quick actually :lol:......

It is the best and worst job I've ever had...

Back
Top Bottom