Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

lakers/clippers...

just saw my warriors earlier lose a scrimage game against the pelicans...

-WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin has addressed several rumors about his relationship with WWE in the latest “Steve Austin Show” at PodcastOne.com. There have been a lot of reports regarding Austin’s status with the company, why he didn’t appear at WrestleMania weekend, the reason he’s not involved in the new season of Tough Enough and more. Here’s what he said:

– He was never supposed to be on The Undertaker’s flight to WrestleMania weekend. He’s not even sure exactly where Taker lives these days, but at no point was Austin supposed to travel with him.

– There were no creative discussions for him to participate at WrestleMania. He didn’t turn down any ideas, he just wasn’t booked to be there. He watched the entire event from home.

– He denies that he has heat with WWE for turning down Tough Enough. He had been in talks with WWE for quite some time to be one of the coaches for the show. They were supposed to start filming in February and March. Because it’s such a big production, things got delayed. By the time WWE was ready to start filming, he had already committed to CMT for a new season of Broken Skull Challenge. Participating in Tough Enough would have been an “absolute blast” because that was his first TV hosting gig. It was a scheduling conflict and nothing more.

– As for his Steve Austin Podcast on the WWE Network, Austin said the reason another installment hasn’t been booked is because the two sides couldn’t agree on a deal. There is no truth to the reports that Vince McMahon was unhappy with the questions he asked during their interview. There was an offer on the table but they couldn’t get a deal done. He’s on great terms with WWE and is completely open to working with the company again.

There is no animosity from any standpoint between him and WWE.

at :smh: WWE not getting Austin on Tough Enough or a deal in place to have Austin's podcast on the network. Instead we get Jericho's crappy podcast....

but some day my fellow champion....

That will be a 5 star match for certain. :pimp:
G-UNIT we don't play around...
They say I walk around like I got an "S" on my chest...50 had the streets on lock and fell off like navigators who thought the world was flat.
Dang man, jealous you guys are watching the Dodger game. Can't even watch it and I'm in LA.
That Time Warner nonsense... :smh: pissed me off when it happened with the lakers...

Chicago sunroof...

:rofl:

What makes it 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x even :lol: is that I typed in Chicago... And sunroof came up in my autocomplete :lol:...

Shouldn't have gotten wings. Bubble guts on deck.

About to fire up this Ibushi vs styles match if the Internet lets me

Shouldn't have gotten wings. Bubble guts on deck.

About to fire up this Ibushi vs styles match if the Internet lets me
I'll one up you. Lil C's deep dish pizza. 
sick.gif

Big mistake. Just breezed through RAW, where was everyone? No Ziggler or DB.

Back
Top Bottom