Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

I think y'all over selling this Lana girl! She has that summer Rae appeal where I think she only looks decent on certain angles. She's not all that IMO

I think y'all over selling this Lana girl! She has that summer Rae appeal where I think she only looks decent on certain angles. She's not all that IMO

Lana is actually cute in the face though

Rusev needs another finishing move, something more powerful to match his character

Ehhh, I think it fits him, but when he faces bigger opponents, then I'd be curious what he does.

That head nod Final Boss Rusev gives to Lana when he shows up is
pimp.gif
. #thelittlethings #finalboss

I need him to be great.

Last edited:

Bruh what's wrong with you?!
An't nobody thinking bout her farting cuh.
You in here talking about eatting buttholes and you asking what is wrong with me? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight
Bruh a clean butthole is just skin cuh. Dudes act like I'm tongue poppin it.

You talkin bout fartin whoadie. 

"Mmmm I can't wait to eat this vanilla ice cream"

"What if someone took a dump on it?"

"
indifferent.gif
"

Just booted it up... damn 17 pages in already? Rvd vs Del rio... meh. Botch city. Didn't want RVD back.

Wow I would've have thought she looked like that! Why put all that make up on her? I take back what I said but still think y'all oversell her slightly

Has anyone watched that interview randy did with booker t about the WM main event? If they let him cut promos like that then he would be back to the old Orton I like. Idk why they water him down so much as both face and as a heel
post it

Back
Top Bottom