Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

- According to the North American Wrestling Rankings blog, Jack Swagger has suffered his 100th loss on TV. The blog tracks wrestlers records going back to 2006, and Swagger and Dolph Ziggler are the only performers with 100 or more loses. They won't be alone for long; Kofi Kingston [99], The Miz [94], and Zack Ryder [90] are right behind them.

Last edited:
Make sure you dudes watch NXT tonight too man. Stop wasting your money on the Network if you aren't even watching NXT.

They can always have another Bray/DB feud since Bray went over clean last time.
yea that could be good if done right that feud could elevate them both even more. especially bray ,as dbry is already at the top right now.he could still go higher though like legendary type status with the right booking.
I love wrestling managers and it's a shame they don't really use them much anymore..

I agree Heenan was the man and is probably the best ever..But I gotta say that a close second is someone nobody has mentioned..And that man is JJ Dillon..Someone mentioned all the guys Bobby worked with, but JJ's list is just as impressive..Flair, Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Lex Luger, Barry Windham, Butch Reed, Abdullah the Butcher, and a couple Von Erichs..And unlike Heenan, JJ was actually a really good wrestler who held a few titles..
you truly are a wcw guy,i swear when i get some time im going to watch a straight marathon of all wcw shows.they had some good talent a one point itll be a nice change up from old wwe stuff i watch all the time 

also think cesaro vs brock would be good if done a good way,which means using a lot of heyman and also alot of brock beating cesaros ***.,they gotta make him still appear to be a monster and not let him beating the streak die out,unless thats what they want idk.i just dont want cesaro to become some type of like superman gimmick ,we had that with cena do not want again.

niGFOJf.gif

CtRWApg.gif

I think a good way to build a feud with Cesaro and Brock if that's where they're going is have them one up each other. Like Cesaro will face miz or whoever on SD and beat him and Brock will beat him even worse the following raw. It can start out just them trying to one up each other, and slowly build into a match to see who's better.

Watching wm15 anyone remember Nicole bass? :lol:

I used to love when she went on Stern back in the day when his show was on E! network..They'd make fun of her and do a Herman Munster voice when she'd try to talk..:rofl: I know it's F'ed up, but I just die laughing and cry real tears..

I may be in the minority but I do like the Ascension. I wonder who's going to take the titles from them?

What if they're called up to main roster while still having them?

Edit: I think it would be cool if they exhaust the NXT tag-teams and look to facing Rybaxel, the Rhodes brothers, etc.

Last edited:
what do you guys think would be the most entertaining year to watch the weekly shows and ppvs? i want to rewatch a full year to bring back some good memories lol? any suggestions?

WWE Superstars answer the important questions http://www.sbnation.com/wrestling/2014/4/16/5599796/wwe-superstars-answer-the-important-questions

NXT

1. Collin Cassidy might be able to make it on the main roster. Aiden English and him had a nice little watch.

2. The Chemistry between Renee Young and Steven Regal is cool man. I hope those two will eventually get to do their thing on the main roster. But not be watered down.

3. @PeepGame, your man Camacho was on the show. It is funny that he (A "Mexican") uses the Samoan Drop. Get your racism together WWE.

4. Yea I just skip Ascenion's matches at this point man. Like watching Batista, I get nothing from the experience.

5. Keep your eyes on Oliver Grey. Great British talent. Just got back from an injury. Watched a lot of his matches from home country when I was doing WWE 2K14 movesets. Dude is legit man.

6. Jason Jordan and Ty Dillinger looked like a young Benjamin & Haas tonight. Jason Jordan gets UP on those dropkicks. My goodness.

7. Renne Young during the Neville/B. Clay match: "I would run around him like Mario runs around Koopa." Cool stuff.

8. Noticed Neville had a mouthpiece in. Which leads me to ask, who else wears one? Someone could pull a Mike Miller and/or Blake and be known for using a mouthpiece.

9. Black Ref in NXT makes some funny faces man.

Back
Top Bottom