Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Tonight, WWE is broadcasting the post-WrestleMania edition of Raw from The American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX.

The show will feature fallout from WrestleMania 32, and the following talents are being advertised: New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns, WWE Women’s Champion Charlotte, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Kane, Chis Jericho, Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Rusev, Dolph Ziggler, King Barrett, AJ Styles, WWE United States Champion Kalisto and WWE Intercontinental Champion Zack Ryder.

WWE.com is hyping the following story line points for tonight:

-What does the future hold for Raw after the WrestleMania main events?

-Who’s coming after the all-new WWE Women’s Championship?

-Is John Cena returning to Raw?

-How does Ambrose come back from the carnage?

-How long can WrestleMania’s Cinderella Man Zack Ryder make the moment last?

Survey Winner will be announced on Wednesday or Thursday. I will PM the winner about the prize.

Once again special Thanks to @iHust1e  for making up the survey

Last edited:
My bad if it was already posted and it was way too many pages to look through.

Dave Meltzer says he was told there were over 93k but not the 100k they were claiming.

Also, final decisions weren't made until 3 hours before the show started.

Dave Meltzer says he was told there were over 93k but not the 100k they were claiming.

Yeah he said right under 94K and $17M at the gate.

Yeah he said right under 94K and $17M at the gate.

The 17m at the gate broke the 12m record from last year.

tumblr_o5478l0Vmu1sbzhteo1_500.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif
 His boyhood dream came true
This really was the best moment of last night.

(Not saying it in a way to belittle the moment)

Woo! Woo! Woo!

In all seriousness Ryder could have a solid reign if they wanted to push him. The crowd loves this guy and he is legit over. Give this guy a solid 4 month run to make up for that Embrace the Hate debacle.

Last edited:
I bet backstage if they told Ryder "You aren't gonna win but you can go hit an elbow drop off the ladder", he'd be cool with it.

Happy he won. My viewing party marked out.

I want Ryder to hold the IC belt for the next 24 months and defend it regularly. He can be a star. Woo Woo Woo You know it

I want Ryder to hold the IC belt for the next 24 months and defend it regularly. He can be a star. Woo Woo Woo You know it

Well honestly... That's how you make a wrestler and a title mean something... I know you're being a **** towards Zack :lol:, and he's not the guy to do it... But that's what they should do with Nakamura ..

Zayn's first feud is expected to be
Miz

Sorry if posted but there are rumored nxt talents to debut tonight, which means that main roster guys will be let go soon.

Back
Top Bottom