Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Serious Question: is The Undertakers 1997
underrated?

1. Had That great 4 corners match at the Feb PPV
2. Good match with Foley Revenge of the taker
3. Very good match with Vader at Canadian Stampede
4. 2 Excellent matches with Bret Hart(the one night only match was good until the finish.
5. And obviously HIAC with HBK.

That's a great mix of opponents and different styles. Besides DDP and Austin who had a better 97?

Owner can't even help!?!? :smh:

Not trying to defend the owner but I hate how media portrays certain big wigs.

I work for a billion dollar corporation. The CEO has no clue how my health or anything about me. Just that I work for the company and run the managerial position. Also that’s why I have health and life insurance. If the owner helps out, which I partly think he should to a certain degree, he is at a lose lose situation because if you help one. You have to help all. It’s not his responsibility.

I work for a billion dollar corporation. The CEO has no clue how my health or anything about me. Just that I work for the company and run the managerial position. Also that’s why I have health and life insurance. If the owner helps out, which I partly think he should to a certain degree, he is at a lose lose situation because if you help one. You have to help all. It’s not his responsibility.

Yea, i guess you're right.

A lot of people thing those with wealth should just give their money away all willy nilly..That’s a stupid way of thinking..I could see if the owner wanted to give the guy more paid sick days or something but you can’t just give away your money every time someone needs it..

Back
Top Bottom